Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
    GIANTS SUCK!

...and all that talent got you the same thing it got us: ONE World Series Championship... and that Earthquake made it a different series. I can't wait for his angry response.

BTW, McGwire, Canseco and Parker should all have asterisks (*) next to their names.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
      I think you mean Friday night. I will definitely be picking up that variant cover of X-men. *Looks at my signature and smiles*
      Friday night too, but I'll be in town Thursday. I figure we'll definitely see each other at the Con Friday, but we could meet up Thursday and kick it for the heck of it.

Comment

...and all that talent got you the same thing it got us: ONE World Series Championship... and that Earthquake made it a different series. I can't wait for his angry response.

BTW, McGwire, Canseco and Parker should all have asterisks (*) next to their names.
        McGwire and Canseco for sure, but I don't know about Parker.

That 89 series was sweet! All the earthquake did was delay the inevitable.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Brightest Day: White Lantern Flash and White Lantern Batman

http://www.comic-con.org/wc/wc_exclusives.php

A wristband is required for the purchase of these figures. A ticket-draw for the wristbands will be held only at the "A" banner in the Attendee Registration Area of the Exhibit Hall at times to be announced. Wristbands will allow the purchase of one of each of the figures (2 figures) only. Price per figure: $20.00 plus CA state sales tax
          NEW Green Lantern Movie and Flashpoint T-shirts Premiering at WonderCon

Green Lantern Movie 2011 T-Shirt
          Green Lantern Movie Symbol T-Shirt
          Flashpoint: Flash T-Shirt
          Darth_Primus
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by Darth_Primus; 03-25-2011, 04:10 AM.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jade1989 View Post
              I did score a wristband yesterday along with my father, but the extras are spoken for, sorry. Will post a picture soon of them....but be warned! They are NOT doing a raffle!!!!! If you are in the line, and you better get there ASAP, you have a CHANCE of getting one. No guarantees, both my dad and I got a wristband that said 5pm on it. LOTS of people got times that could not help them and included me and my dad. But I found someone to switch times with me and we got them. But if you are going to C2E2 today, note that the times are 10am and 2pm for the wristband giveaway. I think it was 10am for Sunday as well.
              Wow... They're really going to do a raffle even after the prior two shows didn't?

Comment

• Yeah, that stinks.

Comment

• Totally sucks! I got a communication from Graphitti Design that said it is because WonderCon has such large attendance vs those other shows.

Now I can't complain too much because I did pull a winning ticket on my second draw last year on Friday and then got one more on Saturday. In all I believe I was maybe 2 out of 7 or 8. However, I met a guy in line who said he was 0 for 14. What a total bummer! That's not right and he had to "waste" hours of his time. I told him if I got a winning ticket I'd let him buy a set but didn't get one when he was next to me.

Hey Assasin, I guess it's good then if you do bring your wife so you can double your chances. I'll probably do the same now too.

My job's been stressing me and the weather recently hasn't helped so I'm really looking forward to WonderCon next week. I think I'm calling in sick on Friday to get there right when it opens! "Can't Wait!" ... Do I owe Bart Scott on the NY Jets for that?
                  UltimateFighter
                  Fatality's Blacksmith
                  Last edited by UltimateFighter; 03-25-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by quickkick View Post
                    Totally sucks! I got a communication from Graphitti Design that said it is because WonderCon has such large attendance vs those other shows.
                    Really?!? Seems kind of strange that the other two smaller shows get better guests and have DC Direct and Mattel action figure booths to WonderCon's NONE.

My wife doesn't want to go to this so I probably won't be bringing her. I will have several friends in attendance, but they'll want the figures for themselves I'm sure.

Comment

• Mrs. Primus won't be attending WonderCon until Sunday. Hopefully she'll win something then.

Comment

• My wife and I are going all 3 days. My job has been stressing me out too. I am a high school teacher and grades were due this week. So I am READY for this.
                        A teacher affects eternity; He can never tell where his influence stops.

-Henry Adams

Comment

• 100% not going now.

I'll be there in spirit, too bad spirits don't get Graphitti wristbands for toys....

If any of you get one spare set of WL Bats and Flash keep me in mind. I can offer cash and discounts on my customs figs, construx, and lanterns!
                          "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• you put lantern in there for me didn't you? DAMN YOU AND YOUR MONEY TAKING WAYS!

Comment

• MAYBE...
                              "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Really?!? Seems kind of strange that the other two smaller shows get better guests and have DC Direct and Mattel action figure booths to WonderCon's NONE.

My wife doesn't want to go to this so I probably won't be bringing her. I will have several friends in attendance, but they'll want the figures for themselves I'm sure.
                                Mattels not goin? i thought they were ???

POR QUE !!!!

* raises fists into the air *

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

Working...
                                X