Renaming Vol. 5 Sub Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renaming Vol. 5 Sub Forum?

With the addition of Simon Baz, should the Vol. 5 Sub Forum become Vol. 5/Hal Jordan/Simon Baz?

~KL~

It should be Hal/Sinestro/Baz. I know it sounds like a lot, and I'm not being sarcastic. It seems quite clear that those will be the three costars for the time being.
    The last fan of 1990s comics
    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Mmmmmm....

No.

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
        Mmmmmm....

No.
        Baz has to earn the right to have his name anywhere in our forum titles. Let's see where he is a year from now. Or maybe 2 years...3? Let's go with 5.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I'm the dude who thinks Baz should have his own section (also think Sinestro should). Lets wait and see if they announce a book for Baz, then we make a whole forum section for that. Besides, there only seem to be about what, 5 threads that would go there right now. No harm in waiting, but not for too long. No need to be biased eigther. We may end up liking him, just look at Kyle.
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

He's no Kyle Rayner. Baz couldn't carry a title for a decade if he HAD to, even if Geoff was writing the whole time...

Also, Baz could have the slashy like Simon Baz/Justice League of America since he's already being primed for a larger role despite more worthy characters being available and not used. I still can't believe Vibe is making a comeback. I do think Vol.5 should be Vol.5/Hal Jordan/Sinestro. Cause Sinestro definitely has more than 5 topics about him on the board....

~KL~

Comment

Right, and he's been the primary GL of Vol. 5 since launch.

Comment

lol! Yeah, I definately think we should eigther rename vol.5 section vol.5/Hal Jordan/ Sinestro, or have a new section called Sinestro, Sinestro Corps. Also, why not have a blackest night section (unless most of vol.4s threads are about blackest night).
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Volume 5, Hal Jordan and Others?

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Hal Jordan and Friends!

Comment

Hal Jordan has no freinds, after the new 52, all his freinds left him, and now he hangs round his arch nemises for company.

Comment

Working...
                      X