Need a little help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help please

I'm kinda working on a for fun project and as part of that I could use a little help from people who have a good number of JSA comics from the WWII era in their collections. Also comics from those characters own tittles such as Flash and Green Lantern.

What I need are a list and pictures of Nazi characters who made appearances in those books. Specificaly I need names and Pics of the Evil Nazi scientists and any Super-powered Nazi's who made appearances.

Thanks in advance.

Darth_Andrea

Also Is Alan Scott's ID as GL public knowledge ?

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Jay Garrick's was secret until late into the Silver Age. He fault the Baron Blitzkrieg but I don't think anyone of those issues were close to WW2.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
        Also Is Alan Scott's ID as GL public knowledge ?
        I'm pretty sure it wasn't. IIRC, there was an issue of Chase back in the nineties (when Alan was magically kept young) in which she thought that she had figured out the Batman's secret identity - and she was sure it was Alan. She wouldn't have jumped to that conclusion if it was common knowledge that he was already Green Lantern.

Comment

Ok cool thanks to both of you guys

Darth_Andrea

Comment

I don't think he would still bother with the purple mask if he didn't keep his identity secret.

Comment

One last thing....has there ever been in the comics that anyone knows of a evil version of Alan....A Alan Scott Power Ring character or the like?

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
                One last thing....has there ever been in the comics that anyone knows of a evil version of Alan....A Alan Scott Power Ring character or the like?

Darth_Andrea
                Lord Malvolio.

Comment

But he wasn't a version of Alan though was he? I'm kinda looking for a multiverse version of him.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

No, just of Hal, John and Kyle.

I'd like to see an Anti-Matter Guy and Sinestro though.
                    Maverick_GL
                    Last edited by Maverick_GL; 10-04-2009, 07:45 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Well this is great it means I can totally invent with this thing I am writing. *Rubs her hands together in glee* Oh this is going to be fun

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Working...
                      X