No announcement yet.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was the movie on its opening weekend and very much enjoyed it. I wanted to watch it again, but in 3D during the week between Christmas and New Year's, but I couldn't find a theater close to my home showing it in 3D.

I'm disappointed that the box office numbers isn't really any where new "Venom's."

I hope that Sony creates a live action version of Mile Morales for their Venom-verse instead of poaching Peter Parker from the MCU when the Marvel/Sony deal expires.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
      Yo.
      I was only half kidding. I actually googled biggie to see if it was what I thought it was. I actually consider myself pretty eclectic in my music tastes in the sense that I like classical, oldies, classic rock, blues, and early country, but the number of hip songs I can name wouldn't even use up all my fingers to count.

Comment

Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
        The end credits scene has me excited for future films.... however it doesn't sync up with the statement the sequel will be all female with the addition of Miles. They should totally make a few Multiverse versions of Miles and not JUST Peter... imagine a female spin on Miles or a male version of Gwen? Mia Moralez and Glen Stacey?
        They're planning two movies at the moment, a sequel focusing on a Miles/Gwen romance and a spin-off featuring Gwen, Silk and Jessica Drew.

Comment

I thought this was fantastic. I especially love the cel-shaded animation and character interactions, so good. Cage killed it as Spider Noir.

Comment

Comment

In October 2019, I started recording a podcast with a friend. It's German language, that's why I haven't hyped it here yet. But what we do on that podcast is watch a comic book adaptation every week, review them and rank them.

Into the Spider-Verse is #1 on the list.

Comment

Man, I still gotta see that. I meant to Netflix it this past December when I saw that it was set around Christmas, but must have forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  Man, I still gotta see that. I meant to Netflix it this past December when I saw that it was set around Christmas, but must have forgotten.
                  you really need to see it before it's gone

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

It was fun i wouldnt call it the greatest thing since sliced bread. For me and only me it was a one time watch. I think im just exausted with the whole time travel or multiverse in all these films and shows
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                    X