No announcement yet.

The New Green Lantern: BAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares? It's a green ring with a little picture of a lantern. They're all the same. Deal with it.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• It's not all the same seeing as Hal's was a copy of Sinestro's. If they were all the same then the copy that Sinestro made would not have remerged with his ring but instead flew off to someone else like all the others do.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Not quite. Hal and Sinestro forced it to merge. The ability of Corps rings to make duplicates is nothing new; Hal's was simply a copy made by Sinestro, but the latter just locked out most of the essential features until Natromo fixed it.
        The last fan of 1990s comics
        Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Right. Hey, why did Sinestro make Hal a copy. Didn't read GL at that time, so I'm wondering what happened.
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• It happened back in GL #1 after Hal had his ring stripped from him by the Guardians at the end of War of the Green Lanterns. Sinestro needed his help to liberate Korugar.
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Oh right, thanks for clearing that up with me.

Comment

Working...
              X