Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon's Travels with Lumines: Electronic Symphony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon's Travels with Lumines: Electronic Symphony!

Hey guys! I'm back and I've returned with a review! Please read it and tell me what you think!

http://marvelousiggy.wordpress.com/2...hony/#more-683
    As the seventh seal is broken, the four shall ride once more. Bringing the wrath of War

But what starts with War, ends with Death

On that note, thank you Tazer for challenging me to write a review on a game that has no story. It helped me think of other things I could talk about in a game such as this and I am thankful for it. As promised Resistance will be next.
    As the seventh seal is broken, the four shall ride once more. Bringing the wrath of War

Comment

Yo.

YAY!! I R BEING HELPING!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

So what do you think, Tazer?

Comment

Yo.

ok, lets see: yur grammar need some work, as a few sentences dont flow with one another, but just seem to stop w/o it being a change in thought, and some are a bit repetitive in which words ya use (try for using some synonyms.) also, it reads *just a bit* too technical to me, but if yur going to be explaning something I guess that cant really be helped. lastly, yur last paragraph just ends, and then U give out the more conscise "good & bad" for the game, but I think U couldve led into that a bit better rather than being so abrupt; pad it a little.

all in all, I'll give it a 7.8 Warriors out of 10......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
          X