• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lanterns #40 *Preview/Spoilers*

PREVIEW: Green Lanterns #40
    Writer: Tim Seeley
    Artist: Barnaby Bageneda

Great issue. Interesting that they are trying to hint that Jessica might be a bisexual.

Comment

Really? I missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarmode View Post
        Great issue. Interesting that they are trying to hint that Jessica might be a bisexual.
        Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        Really? I missed that.
        I think he's referring to the bit where she goes through the bachelors and bachelorettes on the app. I noticed it, but whatever she said (I forget it now) wasn't too unusual for a hetero woman to say.

Comment

Might as well make her bi and check off all the SJW needs at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Really? I missed that.
            Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            I think he's referring to the bit where she goes through the bachelors and bachelorettes on the app. I noticed it, but whatever she said (I forget it now) wasn't too unusual for a hetero woman to say.

Maybe, but I'm taking this as a hint that she might be. Might be a precursor of something in a future issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarmode View Post
              Maybe, but I'm taking this as a hint that she might be. Might be a precursor of something in a future issue.
              Could be. If there's further evidence we'll know.

Comment

We've had issues before where mind control makes the kidnapped say "Leave me alone. I like it here. You'll join us eventually."

Comment

From the looks of it, the crew is going to have a time of it getting Night Pilot and co. out of there. Bad enough that the person who kidnapped Night Pilot was a Durlan, and cold dissed Baz to his face.

Comment

Working...
                  X