Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Green Lantern movie casting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
    Hmm. None at all?
    Nope, but like I was saying in a discussion with InterestingJohn just the other day, I'd expect an announcement at SDCC.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasonACBB View Post
      Nope, but like I was saying in a discussion with InterestingJohn just the other day, I'd expect an announcement at SDCC.
      Yeah, I'd say that's pretty likely, as well as our first (real) look at Abin Sur and probably Sinestro too. I'm really excited to see Mark Strong as Sinestro, he really has a passion for that character and bringing an authentic adaptation to the screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
        Yeah, I'd say that's pretty likely, as well as our first (real) look at Abin Sur and probably Sinestro too. I'm really excited to see Mark Strong as Sinestro, he really has a passion for that character and bringing an authentic adaptation to the screen.
        Yeah, Strong seems to really be taking hold of the character and doing his best to bring Sinestro to the screen and he's easily the second thing I'm most excited about with the film. Temuera Morrison as Abin Sur was a great choice, and I can't wait to hear him giving the ring to Ryan.

When it comes to details, I think they'll tell us who's playing Kilowog, Tomar and the Guardians at SDCC but that's probably it, unless their in a good mood and spill all kinds of info (Here's hoping). I also hope they'll show the final looks of all the main characters.

Comment

• I want Katma Tui in this film,I do not care who plays her.

Comment

• Originally posted by onewhowishes View Post
            I want Katma Tui in this film,I do not care who plays her.
            That makes no sense, she replaced Sinestro, how would they explain that? I could maybe see her get added in #2

Comment

That makes no sense, she replaced Sinestro, how would they explain that? I could maybe see her get added in #2
              Don't forget her pre -GL period as mentioned in GL Emerald Dawn volume 2.I'd also enjoy seeing her in a second movie if one is made-perhaps titled"Green Lantern Corps".I wouldn't mind waiting the extra years.

Comment

• i could see her in the second film along the lines of her ed2 appearance but not the first
                remember this first movie has sinesstro as a good guy throughout hes not turning yet

Comment

That's why Princess Iolande is one of the CGI characters is weird...OK I know the situations are different.

I just want to say poor Katma Tui. Arisia can be in First Flight, Bzzd can be in the film, but because of great Sinestro, Katma Tui almost can't appear in any place on the screen, at least can't now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guyver Lantern View Post
                    That's why Princess Iolande is one of the CGI characters is weird...OK I know the situations are different.

I just want to say poor Katma Tui. Arisia can be in First Flight, Bzzd can be in the film, but because of great Sinestro, Katma Tui almost can't appear in any place on the screen, at least can't now.
                    Can't yet

Comment

• http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/163177/[Movies]-Check-Out-Parallax-From-Green-Lantern.htm

Didnt look to see this is posted seeing Im on my phone, but heres Parallax
                      Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                      Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

• Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
                        http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/163177/[Movies]-Check-Out-Parallax-From-Green-Lantern.htm

Didnt look to see this is posted seeing Im on my phone, but heres Parallax
                        you should have. Its been posted 3 times.

Comment

• does anyone know if the zamarons will be in the film? there in the game wich is tied to the movie universe
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• no they arent.

the game is going to have lots of elements that arent in the movie because they need to be able to have it last longer than 90 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                              no they arent.

the game is going to have lots of elements that arent in the movie because they need to be able to have it last longer than 90 minutes.
                              ok thanks.
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                              X