New Blackest Night Figures at Wonder-con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    yea its a shame no one knocked him on his ass at the wondercon. i know if i was there i wouldve. im gona laugh my ass off when those go down in price and he gets stuck with them
    i'll offer him $15 each

Comment

• Originally posted by Coad14 View Post
      i'll offer him $15 each

shit just send him a rubber mail order russian bride and lets see if he can blow a wad into that
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

yea its a shame no one knocked him on his ass at the wondercon. i know if i was there i wouldve. im gona laugh my ass off when those go down in price and he gets stuck with them
        Funny how you claim you'd do that. Let's say if you were there you did indeed try something like that. Would going to jail really be worth it to you? I mean I don't fault anyone that tries to get as many of a hot collectible they possibly can but trying to show how "macho" you are is pretty immature. I mean anyone can say their going to do this, and do that but if the opportunity posed itself to you, you'd probably not do anything. I've seen these sets on ebay and they show no signs of going down soon. The SDCC rainbow Hal's have shot up in price the past week and I predict the same for these and the C2E2 Lanterns that go for sale this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Bond View Post
          Funny how you claim you'd do that. Let's say if you were there you did indeed try something like that. Would going to jail really be worth it to you? I mean I don't fault anyone that tries to get as many of a hot collectible they possibly can but trying to show how "macho" you are is pretty immature. I mean anyone can say their going to do this, and do that but if the opportunity posed itself to you, you'd probably not do anything. I've seen these sets on ebay and they show no signs of going down soon. The SDCC rainbow Hal's have shot up in price the past week and I predict the same for these and the C2E2 Lanterns that go for sale this weekend.

honestly bond its the mans ego that makes me wanna just knock his ass down. to perpously provoke others by bragging non stop to me is being an ass and that ass needs to be kicked. seeing as it would be my first official offense than no i wouldnt mind knocking him out if i were there

Comment

• Originally posted by War of Light Vet View Post
            If you want, If i pull a winning ticket you could get my extra set & vice versa? I'll probly be wearing a white lantern shirt on saturday & a green one on sunday, cleveland indians ball cap & a hope ring. Cant miss me, I'm 6' 5

Sounds like a good plan I'll keep an eye out for you.

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

honestly bond its the mans ego that makes me wanna just knock his ass down. to perpously provoke others by bragging non stop to me is being an ass and that ass needs to be kicked. seeing as it would be my first official offense than no i wouldnt mind knocking him out if i were there
              Well it didn't seem like he committed any crime did he? All he did was stroke a few ego's the wrong way and if things like that gets to people then you really do have issues. It's funny how much words do hurt people. Frankly more power to him if he got all those sets. If I was in his position I'd do the same thing. I'm pretty happy with my 4 sets I got from Wondercon. I got lucky, only had to try once and I got a winner and my friend that was helping me. got lucky as well.

People really have to get over internet e-wars. Trust me it's not worth getting riled up over. I mean look at your avatar pic tazz. Does giving a FU middle finger really make you tough with authority on here? I think it's quite funny how in this thread everyone's mouths get so big online. I mean it's online for god sakes. My advice to you is take a chill pill and have a shot of your favorite liquor and look at more important things in life. Caring about someone hoarding figures should be the least of peoples worries.

Comment

• :takes off broken record and unsubscribes:

bye ya'll
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• lol later a train

Comment

• Originally posted by James Bond View Post
                    Well it didn't seem like he committed any crime did he? All he did was stroke a few ego's the wrong way and if things like that gets to people then you really do have issues. It's funny how much words do hurt people. Frankly more power to him if he got all those sets. If I was in his position I'd do the same thing. I'm pretty happy with my 4 sets I got from Wondercon. I got lucky, only had to try once and I got a winner and my friend that was helping me. got lucky as well.

People really have to get over internet e-wars. Trust me it's not worth getting riled up over. I mean look at your avatar pic tazz. Does giving a FU middle finger really make you tough with authority on here? I think it's quite funny how in this thread everyone's mouths get so big online. I mean it's online for god sakes. My advice to you is take a chill pill and have a shot of your favorite liquor and look at more important things in life. Caring about someone hoarding figures should be the least of peoples worries.

it has nothing to do with e-thugging. what you see on here is who i really am offline bond. the avatar photo of me flipping the bird is my way of saying if people dont like who i am for who iam than well you get the message. bond i got proof to show that yes i pick fights when i want to and i finish them when i need to. you win some you lose some. i have scars on my face from stitches when i use to pick fights with the biggest dudes when i was in high school. and sadly and in a twisted way im one of those people who loves being hit. i mean shit i was having a nice discussion on another part of these boards and what happens? some dude just starts in so hey you know what im not gona let some double chinned fat fingered hand scumbag attack me do to some spelling errors. alot of people have this thought in there minds that im just some stage act trying to act tough and shit. no one knows this but many years ago i use to chill out in chat rooms and some dude happened to run his mouth and we ended up meeting and we both basicly got our asses kicked. im not gona spend an hour explaining but yes im the type of guy whos willing to meet these so called trolls online in real life and willing to fight

Comment

• haha it doesn't look like Graphitti changed for C2E2,

http://www.graphittidesigns.com/c2e2.html

But at least us CAH-Lee-FOR-Nee-uhns didn't have quite as high as sales tax as Chicago. I'm so glad I don't live in Central Illinois anymore!
                      "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• I'll pay Chicago's Orange Lantern fees... but I wont be happy about it.

I WILL pull the damn red ticket if it kills me
                        I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by War of Light Vet View Post
                          I'll pay Chicago's Orange Lantern fees... but I wont be happy about it.

I WILL pull the damn red ticket if it kills me
                          Good luck with that! I tried three times at WonderCon and struck out.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I just got the Black Lantern Hal Jordan and White Lantern Sinestro. I'm torn, I want to open them and display them but I also want them to maintain their value of MOC. Really nice from what I can tell inside the packaging.
                            Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
                            Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

• I still haven't displayed mine. I've been meaning to rip them out of the packages for weeks, but being married swallowed up all of my free time. Now, we have to eat dinner together which cuts into my toys/video game time.

Comment

• Open them.

Sy, did you guys live together before? I have an idea. Take a nap sometime during the day. 15 or 20 min should be enough. Then do your normal evening stuff and go to bed and the wake up in the middle of the night and play your stuff then.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Working...
                                X