Lantern Corps Rings & Power Bateries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    Which colour lantern ring do you have? I bet it's a green one. Plus you also have a flash and legion ring? Nice! Personaly, I wear my GL ring sometimes, but if you want to display them, i'd say just put them in a glass cabbinet together. You could put other colectibels there too!
    lol I got a full display set of rings and an almost full set of wearable ones. Only missing indigo and orange in my set of wearable rings. lol. It doesn't really matter though because I only wear my red, white, and black ones. My display set of rings I got by buying the books as they came out. My wearable ones I got through various means such as comic conventions but mainly my LCS had extras. Except white....I bought two copies of brightest day for that lol.

EDIT: also yea I haven't seen the 1:4 red sell for less then $200 online.

Comment

You've got alot of rings then!
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

lol indeed! As a kid all wanted was a green lantern ring. I had that old one that came with the Hal figure and the yellow ring that came with the sinestro figure. That was a while agod though. Anyways with the release of these rings I went crazy for them. Heck I even have the ring based off the movie....which tbh I loved its look! Best thing from that movie imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackZero30x View Post
          lol indeed! As a kid all wanted was a green lantern ring. I had that old one that came with the Hal figure and the yellow ring that came with the sinestro figure. That was a while agod though. Anyways with the release of these rings I went crazy for them. Heck I even have the ring based off the movie....which tbh I loved its look! Best thing from that movie imo.
          Then you, sir, need to check out this thread.
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Lol thanks! I just looked at them and they are amazing!

Comment

Found this at my comic book store, the ring and the lantern are made of metal and looks pretty good,

Comment

Ebay has a Green Lantern 1/4 size replica Power Battery with a GL ring, a White Lantern 1/4 replica with a White Lantern ring, purple, yellow, etc.

But no Blue Lantern Power Battery! C'mon the comic book rules say you can charge a GL ring from a BL battery! Are there any BL Power Batteries available, or are we stuck with an Indigo Tribe Power Battery (they sell a purple battery, not a staff, nach) if we want the "charge 'em all" ability at home?

Comment

Originally posted by jhpace1 View Post
                  Ebay has a Green Lantern 1/4 size replica Power Battery with a GL ring, a White Lantern 1/4 replica with a White Lantern ring, purple, yellow, etc.

But no Blue Lantern Power Battery! C'mon the comic book rules say you can charge a GL ring from a BL battery! Are there any BL Power Batteries available, or are we stuck with an Indigo Tribe Power Battery (they sell a purple battery, not a staff, nach) if we want the "charge 'em all" ability at home?
                  Amen brother, preach it. LOL

Believe me, I've been looking for a blue one. No luck yet. But if I'm anything, I'm determined.

Comment

Keep diggin'. I bought one about two months ago from MyComicShop, but they're sold out now. (Good deals on some of the other colors, though.)
                    The last fan of 1990s comics
                    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I only have a green ring and no lantern
                      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

One More for the Shelf!

1:1 SCALE GREEN LANTERN POWER BATTERY AND RING PROP REPLICA
                        The Oath of the Green Lanterns!
                        IN BRIGHTEST DAY,
                        IN BLACKEST NIGHT,
                        NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SIGHT.
                        LET THOSE WHO WORSHIP EVIL’S MIGHT
                        BEWARE MY POWER,
                        GREEN LANTERN’S LIGHT!
                        Now you can join the fight to protect sector 2814 with your very own Green Lantern power battery and ring!
                        The first in an all-new line of power batteries, featuring a brand new finish, this Green Lantern power battery
                        and ring will make a stunning addition to any desk, so recite the oath and order now!
                        Measuring approximately 11.5” high.
                        $199.95 US • On Sale May 2013
                        *Allocations May Occur
                        Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

Looks cool.

Comment

glad I already have one, but It is nice that there seems to maybe be more coming. And at a cheaper price maybe as well

Comment

given the way the prices on the first Hal Jordan Batteries (or even the more recent JLA trophy room version) have skyrocket in the last year or so I'm glad fans who didn't get one back then will have another chance.
                              Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lantern View Post
                                Found this at my comic book store, the ring and the lantern are made of metal and looks pretty good,

I brought this one when it first came out hoping we would see a full series ... just opening it now to finally put on display & ... first ... WOW! is it every pretty looking in person! The pictures online & even on the box do not do it justice ...

2 ... is it just my version or is the light total crap ?.. even in a dark room with no other lights it hardly lights up anything ... I can buy a $10 flash light at cdn tire that works better than the light they have in this thing ... sorry for raging but I guess considering the lantern its appropriate

Comment

Working...
                                X