Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did Oliver Queen get the spare ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did Oliver Queen get the spare ring?

Upon re-reading Rebirth I couldn't remember when Oliver got the spare lantern ring he tries using on Sinestro. Was it ever mentioned elsewhere or was this just a geoffcon?

He got it off-panel somewhere during Hard-Travelling Heroes. Which was a retcon introduced in Brad Meltzer's Archer's Quest. Geoff just ran with it.

Comment

So I need to buy Archer's Quest. Is it any good?

Comment

I loved it. Meltzer haters tend to disagree.

Comment

Huh. I didn't know that was Meltzer's doing.

Comment

Meltzer's run was amazing, right until the end. He seemed to have trouble wrapping it up IMO. But the overall arc was REALLY good.

Comment

If someone has Oliver's mention of getting the ring, I'd appreciate if you would post that here. I'd really like to see that, but I don't want to put money on a Green Arrow book.
              Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                He got it off-panel somewhere during Hard-Travelling Heroes. Which was a retcon introduced in Brad Meltzer's Archer's Quest. Geoff just ran with it.
                Just read a history/summary about it. Only on the part on how Ollie got the ring.

http://www.green-bloggers-site.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X