No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't watched the 2nd episode yet. I wonder if they'll ever talk Fury to make an appearance in the series though.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
      I wasn't even born when it premiered. Was born a year after.
      so? I wasnt born when Adam West's Batman premiered, but was spat out FIVE years later.......but that doesnt mean I had never seen it.

as an excuse, that doesnt really work poozer.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Spat out??? HAHAHAHA!!! Goes with your profile picture though...

Guess John Stewart doesn't swallow after all... LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
          I haven't watched the 2nd episode yet. I wonder if they'll ever talk Fury to make an appearance in the series though.
          Samuel L. Jackson would be down for it, I'm sure...but the money would have to be right. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him at the end of the season.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
            Spat out??? HAHAHAHA!!! Goes with your profile picture though...

Guess John Stewart doesn't swallow after all... LOL!!!
            ya know, I *would* say something in response to this........but seeing as I set myself up for it, I'll let it slide this time.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Episode 2 reference the HELL out of every Marvel movie, except Spiderman; I think

Luke Cage was introduced in the 1st one???
              Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                Samuel L. Jackson would be down for it, I'm sure...but the money would have to be right. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him at the end of the season.

Fury WAS at the end of the 2nd episode yelling at Coulson for destroying his plane.

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                  [SIZE="2"]Episode 2 reference the HELL out of every Marvel movie, except Spiderman; I think
                  It wouldn't reference any of the Fox or Sony films as they don't sit in the Marvel movieverse continuity

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                  Luke Cage was introduced in the 1st one???
                  Michael Peterson (the character bOB is confusing with Cage) was similar enough in the trailers that all the pre-pilot web chat was full of speculation. But no, this wasn't Cage, unless they're completely re-inventing the character's background (which is usual for Fox and Sony but not for Marvel when handling a headline character)
                  Minimum space distance:
                  a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                  ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
                    Michael Peterson (the character bOB is confusing with Cage) was similar enough in the trailers that all the pre-pilot web chat was full of speculation. But no, this wasn't Cage, unless they're completely re-inventing the character's background (which is usual for Fox and Sony but not for Marvel when handling a headline character)
                    by "headline character", do U mean the title hero of the movie, ora mainline hero who isnt liable to get bumped off in the middle of the movie??

Tazer

Comment

Does it matter? Its not Cage. And no one gives a shit about Mandarin.

Comment

Yo.

interesting. I wasnt even THINKING about Mandarin.........

Tazer

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                          Yo.

so? I wasnt born when Adam West's Batman premiered, but was spat out FIVE years later.......but that doesnt mean I had never seen it.

as an excuse, that doesnt really work poozer.....

Tazer
                          Maybe I just don't want to see it.
                          Originally posted by IonFan
                          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                          Originally posted by Quaker
                          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                            Yo.

by "headline character", do U mean the title hero of the movie, ora mainline hero who isnt liable to get bumped off in the middle of the movie??

Tazer
                            I was thinking more along the lines of a well known guest character who might generate a headline such as 'Character X' to Guest Star in This Week's Episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
                            Minimum space distance:
                            a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                            ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

I have a hard time believing that, if this show sticks around long enough, they WON'T find a way to line up cameos to tie-in to whatever new movie they have coming down the pike, at least SOME of the time.

Comment

So far, this show is just okay... and a simple raft was able to plug and sustain a giant cabin pressure air leak? Good grief! I enjoyed the Sam Jackson cameo, but as it stands, this show will be lucky to survive the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X