Outrage of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
    From what I read before I think it was the people in front of the couple recording was what got the employee riled up and then these ones had gone thru drive thru once and didn't get sauce but circled back around to get a lil more food and caught the attitude at that point.
    I was unaware there was a second couple involved. From all the articles I have read, none of them stated there were others involved in this mess, but I'm sure we are not getting the full story.

Comment

Yo.

and the "wuss factor" of this country just grew larger by a few degrees: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/05...gmatizing.html

DOJ to nix ‘felon,’ ‘convict’ terms deemed stigmatizing
      :/

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Wow. Yeah, wouldn't want committing crimes to have an ongoing stigma associated with it.

I'm not saying that people should solely refer to (hopefully former) criminals re-entering society by those terms (and really, if they are leaving prison, they should be "ex-convicts" not "convicts"), but c'mon. If you are talking about them in a context where referring to their past incarceration is relevant, why NOT use those terms?
        Mister Ed
        Horse of a Different Color
        Last edited by Mister Ed; 05-05-2016, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2628162

Queens charity fires director who was victim of coworker's acid attack after uncovering embezzlement scheme

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I won't hunt up the article I saw, but this morning I caught a headline when checking my E-mail:

"Girl is raped by her father, village elders have her whipped"

I think this is somewhere in India, can't recall. Fucked up like hell either way.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

WOW! Gene makes the Outrage thread twice!

Gene Simmons calls Prince's death "pathetic"

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/10...death-pathetic

FYI: The real reason Simmons is saying this? He's just pissed Ace didn't invite him to play on his latest record.

Comment

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
                WOW! Gene makes the Outrage thread twice!

Gene Simmons calls Prince's death "pathetic"

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/10...death-pathetic

FYI: The real reason Simmons is saying this? He's just pissed Ace didn't invite him to play on his latest record.

He has now apologized for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  HO

LEE

SHIT

You mean, Gene actually APOLOGIZED for one of his outlandish remarks?

I just got the forecast from hell....they are expecting 6.66 inches of snow.

Comment

That pic is awesome btw; it's like Prince is saying "Gene, you are such an ass, but I still love you."

Comment

Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2636121

Woman, 72, whose family house was stolen through deed fraud has no right to sue
                      *shakes head*

Tazer

Comment

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Comment

If you were realistic about it, ISIS would win this award almost every week. But this atrocity deserves a special mention.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-execut...ews&yptr=yahoo

Comment

'Mass rape' video on social media shocks Brazil

Brazilian police are hunting more than 30 men suspected of raping a teenage girl in Rio de Janeiro, and of putting video of the attack on social media.

The girl, 16, believes she was doped after going to her boyfriend's house on Saturday and says she woke up in a different house, surrounded by the men.

Arrest warrants have been issued, including one for the boyfriend.

The assault has provoked an online campaign against what campaigners call a culture of rape in Brazil.

Conflicting versions of the story are still coming in, but the alleged rape is said to have taken place in a poor community in western Rio over the weekend.

According to a statement she is reported to have given to police, she woke up on Sunday, naked and wounded, and made her way home.

Only days later did she find out that some of the alleged rapists had put images of the attack on Twitter.

A 40-second-video was widely shared and followed by a wave of misogynistic comments, before the users' accounts were suspended.

Speaking to local media, the girl's grandmother said the family watched the video and cried.
                              "I regretted watching it. When we heard the story we didn't believe what was happening. It's a great affliction. It's a depressing situation," she told Folha de S.Paulo newspaper.

"She is not well. She is very confused. This was very serious."

The attack has shocked Brazil, says the BBC's Julia Carneiro, and campaign groups have been already been calling for protests over the coming days.

There has also been an outpouring of anger on social media, under the hashtag #EstuproNuncaMais (Rape never again). [cont. in link]

Comment

High school students go on racist rant about bringing back slavery

Little shits need to be permanently expelled.
                                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X