No announcement yet.

WonderCon 2012 (Anaheim???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I most likely will buy passes. I'll probably go. Since its like not that far of a drive up there, like less than 2 hrs.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Registration is now OPEN!

http://www.comic-con.org/wc/wc_reg.shtml

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure if I should be a 3-day pass or just a Saturday one.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

PASS.

Sides, I'll be in Disneyland for a week this Christmas lol.

That's money.

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

I got the 3 day pass but I don't know if I'm going all 3 days.

Originally posted by Jay Burg View Post

Sides, I'll be in Disneyland for a week this Christmas lol.

That's money.
            Just went to Disneyland over the weekend, very windy.

Are you going Christmas week?

Im planning on going again probably before Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
              I got the 3 day pass but I don't know if I'm going all 3 days.

Just went to Disneyland over the weekend, very windy.

Are you going Christmas week?

Im planning on going again probably before Christmas.

dec 19th - 24th

Comment

I've been seriously considering going to this, but don't want to take time off from work. If I go, I would probably get a Hotel, fly out early Saturday morning and fly back Sunday evening just in case there's something I want to see the next day, or if I want to browse and walk the floor for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                  Yeah! I'm going on the Saturday!
                  All My Links JustaLottaTanya.com - My Superhero Site

Comment

So, at a Toyshow in San Jose, Sylent and I spoke to one of the vendors who was handing out fliers to the 2012 SuperCon in San Jose. He said it will be the only Con in Northern Cali with WonderCon moving to Anaheim this year.

He said he knew some of the people that run WonderCon/SDCC and said they were thinking about having a WonderCon South (Anaheim) around April and a WonderCon North (San Francisco) around October. Saying that APE (Alternative Press Expo) that is in San Francisco in October would just become WonderCon North.

I don't like it. I rather have WonderCon in San Francisco in April.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                      So, at a Toyshow in San Jose, Sylent and I spoke to one of the vendors who was handing out fliers to the 2012 SuperCon in San Jose. He said it will be the only Con in Northern Cali with WonderCon moving to Anaheim this year.

He said he knew some of the people that run WonderCon/SDCC and said they were thinking about having a WonderCon South (Anaheim) around April and a WonderCon North (San Francisco) around October. Saying that APE (Alternative Press Expo) that is in San Francisco in October would just become WonderCon North.

I don't like it. I rather have WonderCon in San Francisco in April.
                      I can hear all the APE fans complaining about this now.

... all 8 of them.

Comment

In the 2012 Comic-Con Annual it says that there is going to be an Amazing Spider-Man panel at Wondercon.

Comment

I know. It's weak that it's not in San Francisco.

Comment

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...e-at-wondercon

Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment has announced its schedule for DC Nation at WonderCon on Saturday, March 17. WonderCon this year is being held at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California:

4:00 p.m. • DC Nation Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #501

DC Nation Special Video Presentation and Q&A — From the pages of DC Comics to the television screens of fans across the country comes DC Nation, a new one-hour exclusive kids programming block from Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment. DC Nation stars some of the most beloved and legendary heroes of the DC Universe, brought to life by some of the most talented directors, writers and producers working in animation today. Anchored by Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice, DC Nation airs Saturdays from 10:00–11:00 a.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network. Fans attending the WonderCon 2012 DC Nation panel will be treated to exclusive video content filled with plenty of sneak peeks from the DC Nation block. In addition, an all-star panel featuring Young Justice producers Brandon Vietti (Batman Under the Red Hood) and Greg Weisman (Gargoyles), Green Lantern: The Animated Series producers Jim Krieg (Ben 10: Alien Swarm) and Giancarlo Volpe (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), and DC animated shorts producers Lauren Faust (The Powerpuff Girls, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic) and Ben Jones (Batman: The Brave and The Bold) will take the stage for a moderated Q&A. Learn more about DC Nation at www.dcnation.com and follow the show on Twitter @DC_nation. Room 204ABC

Comment

Wonder if thet'll have any panels at the "arena".

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday!
                                "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Working...
                                X