Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old member

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could be of assistance to me, I am looking to get in contact with a old member of this site who goes by the name of " Hellboy"

I would like to ask him s few questions about a certain figure he owns, but he hasn't been online in years!

Does anyone happen to have a email address for him that they could pass on or no him personally?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Kind regards
    Lucas

Been here a while and I don't remember him, but a quick member search shows he hasn't been here since 2-4-2011.

Sorry.

Comment

I've been here that long, but I don't remember him.

You try private messaging him. If he has his account set up to notify him when he's PMed, he'll get an e-mail. I've done that with departed members with mixed results.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        I've been here that long, but I don't remember him.private messaging him. If he has his account set up to notify him when he's PMed, he'll get an e-mail. I've done that with departed members with mixed results.

I tried a pm but no luck, it has a email on his information but it isn't active anymore as my emails just bounce when I send them.
        I was hoping someone here knows him personally!

Thanks a lot for your response anyway, I really appreciate it. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
          Been here a while and I don't remember him, but a quick member search shows he hasn't been here since 2-4-2011.

Sorry.
          Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X