FLASHCHAT

Movies and TV

Old 05-15-2015, 01:12 AM   #4101
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

:sigh: another favorite of mine will now be ruined

High School Horror Flick 'The Craft' Remake in the Works

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...works-20150514

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:40 PM   #4102
Tazer
That Evil, Yellow Bastiche

Yo.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...el-gets-797552

Quote:
'World War Z' Sequel Gets 2017 Release Date

Tazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.
Tazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 02:58 AM   #4103
Fearless
Agent Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazer View Post

Because Hollywood is that cackling maniac from The Simpsons, and everything we love is the shit getting sprayed down with a flamethrower.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:34 AM   #4104
Jeff
Guardian of the Universe

New Raptor clip for Jurassic World

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/tra...aster#/slide/1
Old 05-29-2015, 05:27 AM   #4105
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

oh dear god.................

FIRST LOOK AT BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY IN TMNT 2

Check out our first look at a pre-mutant Bebop and Rocksteady from TMNT 2.

Gary Anthony Williams is playing Bebop with the purple mohawk, with WWE Superstar Sheamus playing Rocksteady.

Of course, it's assumed the pair will be be mutated into their friendlier personalities everyone is more familiar with.

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2" has a June 3, 2016 release directed by David Green and produced by Michael Bay, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller, starring Megan Fox as April O'Neil, Will Arnett as Vernon, Stephen Amell as Casey Jones, Tyler Perry as Baxter Stockman, Brian Tee as Shredder, with the movie also featuring Bebop and Rocksteady.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...ksteady-tmnt-2

plus shredders daughter was cast yesterday

‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2′ Casts Brittany Ishibashi As Shredder’s Daughter Karai

Filming on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie reboot sequel (official title TBA) is rolling right along, under the direction of Dave Green (Earth to Echo). Meanwhile, on the news front, we continue to get more and more casting updates about characters who will make their debut in the revitalized live-action TMNT universe, during this second installment.

Many of the new additions in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 will presumably stay on the villain side throughout the film – that includes, mutant warthog Bebop (Gary Anthony Williams), the recast version of mad scientist Baxter Stockman (Tyler Perry), and according to the rumor mill, the extraterrestrial Krang. However, today we’ve learned of one character in the movie whose allegiance may shift, by the time TMNT 2 has reached its conclusion: the deadly high-ranking Foot Clan warrior, Karai.

Karai, for those unfamiliar, was introduced in the TMNT comic books by creators Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird in 1992; in most iterations of the TMNT property, the character has some relation to Oroku Saki’s Shredder. Sure enough, Deadline is reporting that in the upcoming live-action TMNT sequel, Karai is Shredder’s daughter; the role will be handled by Brittany Ishibashi, a relatively lesser-known actor who has appeared on such TV shows as Ghostfacers, Political Animals, and Emily Owens M.D. in the 2010s (she also popped up on Supernatural in 2008).

The casting of Ishibashi as Karai once again raises questions about TMNT 2‘s version of The Shredder played by Brian Tee – seeing as Tee’s only three year older than Ishibashi. We’ve speculated before that the title of Shredder might be something that is passed among different members of the Foot Clan in the sequel, so it might be that Karai is actually the daughter of the older Shredder seen in the 2014 TMNT movie (played by Tohoru Masamune). Or, of course, there might be another explanation; like, Tee only plays Shredder in flashbacks.

It also remains to be seen if, in the TMNT reboot sequel, Karai and Leonardo will form something of a relationship/rivalry, as they have in past comic books and TV shows. (Think of Karai as the Talia al Ghul to Leonardo’s Batman… in a manner of speaking, anyway.) Something else to note: Karai, like Baxter Stockman, did technically pop up in TMNT (2014), but was also played by a different actor (Minae Noji, in that case).

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 is adding several new characters to the mix, but it’s worth noting that with exception like Stephen Amell’s Casey Jones, most of them should be proper supporting players who won’t have that much screen time. The upside of introducing such individuals as Karai in the TMNT sequel, of course, is that even if they don’t play a huge role here, their inclusion lays the foundation for more development in a third installment – assuming their inclusion feels organic and TMNT 2 doesn’t end up suffering from Amazing Spider-Man 2 syndrome, so to speak.

TMNT (2014) had enough fun action and humor to win over many fans, but many others were put off by how much the movie felt like a patchwork of ideas revised from earlier versions of the project. This time around, however, screenwriters Josh Appelbaum and André Nemec are starting with a clean(er) slate; one which they appear to be using to dive deeper into the TMNT mythos and include more fan-favorite elements. That sounds good on paper, at least.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 opens in U.S. theaters on June 3rd, 2016.

Source: Deadline

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of WWE Network subscriptions were suddenly cancelled.

Last edited by TazzMission; 05-29-2015 at 05:30 AM.
Old 06-03-2015, 03:31 PM   #4106
Tazer

Yo.

http://www.thewrap.com/dwayne-the-ro...ake-exclusive/

Quote:
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to Star in ‘Big Trouble in Little China’ Remake (Exclusive)

Tazer

Quote:
Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Last edited by Tazer; 06-03-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:16 PM   #4107
Tazer

Yo.

Tazer

Quote:
Old 06-04-2015, 10:58 PM   #4108
Space Cop
The Dandy

New wallpaper!

I want that poster. I hope they do promotional ones at my AMC.

Last edited by Space Cop; 06-04-2015 at 11:06 PM.
Space Cop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 11:26 PM   #4109
Hypo
Lil' Leaguer

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:07 AM   #4110
IonFan
Forum Member

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

HOLY SH!T that's the darkest Harley i've ever seen

oh yeah i'm getting this one

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump
IonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 01:44 PM   #4111
Space Cop
The Dandy

Saw the Anb-Man trailer last night at the movies. Looks fun.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:20 PM   #4112
Darth_Primus
Guardian of the Universe

I didn't know there were that many Snoopies.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:21 PM   #4113
Mister Ed
Horse of a Different Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Primus View Post
I didn't know there were that many Snoopies.
He's got a bunch of relatives. The one with the "mustache" is Spike, the one with the BIG bucket of popcorn is Olaf. Those are the two I know on sight, but I'm sure the others are all other siblings.

According to Wikipedia, the shaggy one is Andy, the one with the spotted ears is Marbles, and I think the one with the pink Bow is Belle. The Poodle-looking one may not be a relative. A Google search suggest's her name is Fifi, and that she is Snoopy's love interest...
Old 06-09-2015, 04:27 PM   #4114
Space Cop
The Dandy

Yeah, besides appearing in the comic strip, they're in the cartoon where Snoopy goes back to the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm, where he was born.

Peanuts (which ran decades) has a huge cast of characters.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:26 AM   #4115
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

ok im somewhat curious

Power Rangers' Movie Villain & Opening Scene REVEALED! (Exclusive)

According to multiple sources, I can exclusively report that the main villain in the upcoming big screen adaptation of tv's longest running top rated kids live action franchise is none other than fan favorite...

RITA REPULSA

Sources describe her to me as...
“A huntress. A striking, yet subtly alien-looking woman. She carries a metallic staff topped with a distinctive crescent shape. Advances with a soldier’s confidence, guided by some sort of compass... Her staff is actually a device of immense power. She points it at the ground. Heads emerge, built layer upon layer like 3-D printing, made from the earth itself... The staff’s technology grants her the ability to create humanoid figures, soulless and robotic.”
I'm also told that we first meet Rita in the prologue of the film which takes place during the cretaceous period, on the last day of the dinosaurs on Earth. Rita fights that period's Power Rangers. The Red Ranger is also fan favorite ZORDON!

Sources describe Zordon to me as...
“Though alien, he looks like a man in his 50s. Sinewy and strong, as if carved from some root that refused to die. A being of integrity and iron will.”
That is all for now but I figured it was enough to get you hard core fans excited. I'll be getting a lot more so stay tuned. So what do you guys think? Chime in below...

Power Rangers comes out in theaters on January 13, 2017.

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/20...aled-exclusive

Old 06-13-2015, 07:00 PM   #4116
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

:sigh:

KINDERGARTEN COP' IS GETTING A REMAKE, AND WE HAVE TO ASK WHY WHY WHY !??!

The new KINDERGARTEN COP is set to be directed by Don Michael Paul who has helmed other esteemed productions like TREMORS 5, JARHEAD 2 and LAKE PLACID: THE FINAL CHAPTER. AMERICAN PIE screenwriter David H. Steinberg is writing the movie which sounds very familiar except now the lead cop will be partnered with an Indian sidekick named Sanjit rather than a woman like in the 1990 original.”
— Alex Maidy @ Joblo.com
The Official Synopsis has been released also, check it out below:

“They’re on the trail of a missing flash drive from the Federal Witness protection program. Somehow it’s wound up in a kindergarten class. Flimsy premise, but it puts him side by side with a beautiful teacher and they hit it off. There’s also bad guys involved– this time they’re Albanian.”
After reading that terrible synopsis I'm almost at a lost for words! This idea is one that just pisses me off and it looks like this project may very well turn out to be just one big steaming pile of dog S***t!

Goodluck with that "great Directer" the guy who brought us such gems like Tremors 5 and Jarhead 2!

Sorry about my little tiny rant guys and gals!

No release date has been set for this film.

http://www.eastcoastmovieguys.com/mo...encopremakewhy

Old 06-24-2015, 01:03 PM   #4117
Tazer

Yo.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015...s-arcade-movie

Quote:
Dwayne Johnson set to take on a gorilla, a lizard and a wolf in 80s arcade movie

The San Andreas star will headline video game adaptation Rampage, reuniting him with the producer of the hit earthquake romp

Tazer

Quote:
Old 06-24-2015, 03:02 PM   #4118
IonFan
Forum Member

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension Trailer Has Many Scary Girls

plus it'll be the last one (ie some what and some what )

IonFan says

Quote:
F**k all the "Haters" 3 years in and i still support our dear leader, one Donald J. Trump
IonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #4119
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

I'm so sad that it will be the last one. Those movies are fucking hilarious!
Old 06-24-2015, 03:25 PM   #4120
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazer View Post
nothing against the rock hes earned his stripes but this movie will bomb because video game films dont have the best record of being good films.

Old 06-24-2015, 08:57 PM   #4121
Robinson
Guardian Of The Universe

But rampage was a game with no storyline. Just 3 monsters tearing down buildings.

That's easy to build a story around. They've been doing it in Japan for 50 years.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:35 PM   #4122
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
But rampage was a game with no storyline. Just 3 monsters tearing down buildings.

That's easy to build a story around. They've been doing it in Japan for 50 years.
super mario bros had a simple story where a plumber saves a princess and they still managed to fuck it up

the only decent game movie thats coming i think is called pixal?

Last edited by TazzMission; 06-24-2015 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:39 PM   #4123
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Mortal Kombat was pretty good IMO but then they fucked it up with Annihilation. Also again Rampage has no story to fuck up. They can pretty much write whatever. This was pretty much the "story" for Rampage:

Quote:
Up to three simultaneous players control the monsters George (a King Kong-like gorilla), Lizzie (a Godzilla-like dinosaur/lizard), or Ralph (a giant werewolf), created from mutated humans. When they were humans, George was a normal middle aged man, Lizzie was a young woman, and Ralph was an elderly man. They were experimented on at Scumlabs. As monsters, they need to raze all buildings in a high-rise city to advance to the next level, eating people and destroying helicopters, tanks, taxis, police cars, boats, and trolleys along the way.[2]

Also Pixel might just end up being more Adam Sandler garbage not to mention all I ever think of when I see the ad for the movie is "Futurama already did it". The only thing that's got me mildly intrigued for the movie is the game references and the fact that Peter Dinklage is in it. I won't be spending money on it that's for sure.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:44 PM   #4124
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern A-train View Post
Mortal Kombat was pretty good IMO but then they fucked it up with Annihilation. Also again Rampage has no story to fuck up. They can pretty much write whatever. This was pretty much the "story" for Rampage:

]
i agree 100% with the mk argument. i believe thats even the only good game to film if im not mistaking.

i just think for a game to movie adaptation do something where there is a story. thats why im excited about assassins creed and uncharted. at least with those theres a good chance they wont fuck anything up

when it comes down to it really uncharted is pretty much indiana jones in a sense

the issue i have with rampage being a film is how will it work just another disaster/ monster film? it reminds me of the rumors of that asteroids movie that has been supposedly in development for i believe 5 years if i remember correctly

Old 06-24-2015, 09:49 PM   #4125
Lantern A-train
Guardian of the Universe

Well Rampage has been in development for almost as long. There had been talks and plans for it from New Line since about 2011. And again a rich story may not mean a quality movie. The Prince of Persia games had a pretty decent story and that movie wasn't all that great. Though I hope that won't be the case with Assassin's Creed or Uncharted.