Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i keep telling everyone i know, green lantern will be the best superhero movie this summer!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Lantern Superman View Post
      i keep telling everyone i know, green lantern will be the best superhero movie EVER!!!
      Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godmera View Post
        Fixed.
        lol thank you!, seriously though this is the way i see the superhero movies of the summer

ring>mutants>shield>hammer

Comment

lol thank you!, seriously though this is the way i see the superhero movies of the summer

ring>mutants>shield>hammer
          My thoughts exactly.
          In blackest day or brightest night,
          ...Watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda yadda,
          Erm...superstitious and cowardly lot,
          With liberty and justice for all! - Duck Dodgers

Comment

• holy fuck those are great
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

new clips! sorry if they were already posted!

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...enlantern6.htm
              seeing him fly in the first second reminded me of superman but much much more awesome. the constructs..amazing

Comment

• gl movie review dated today

June 06, 2011 08:45

Apparently a screening for the Green Lantern movie was held, and Robert Meyer Burnett took to twitter to share his thoughts.

Burnett is currently directing episodes of the upcoming HBO/Cinemax series "Femme Fatales," and started his own production company, Ludovico Technique, putting out special edition DVDs.

Here's what he had to say:

GREEN LANTERN was terrific fun. The fact that it works at all is a miracle, but it really does cook. The first ten minutes sold me.

The 3D in the opening ten minutes is wonderful. But YOU MUST see it with polarized glasses. The color is great.

It's not campy at all. The humor is earned. And Mark Strong as Sinestro was AWESOME.

It was pretty epic.

LOVED GREEN LANTERN. Don't know why, but it kinda' felt like THE LAST STARFIGHTER. I know..."Huh?!? What?!?"

BTW...In LexG parlance...Blake Lively...LOOK AT HER. SMOOOOOKING hot.

it really did feel like an 80's movie, circa '84... Weird.

Last Starfighter? Awesome! Loved that movie, so this sounds promising!

Comment

• wow its only 1 hr. 45 min.?

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    gl movie review dated today

June 06, 2011 08:45

Apparently a screening for the Green Lantern movie was held, and Robert Meyer Burnett took to twitter to share his thoughts.

Burnett is currently directing episodes of the upcoming HBO/Cinemax series "Femme Fatales," and started his own production company, Ludovico Technique, putting out special edition DVDs.

Here's what he had to say:

GREEN LANTERN was terrific fun. The fact that it works at all is a miracle, but it really does cook. The first ten minutes sold me.

The 3D in the opening ten minutes is wonderful. But YOU MUST see it with polarized glasses. The color is great.

It's not campy at all. The humor is earned. And Mark Strong as Sinestro was AWESOME.

It was pretty epic.

LOVED GREEN LANTERN. Don't know why, but it kinda' felt like THE LAST STARFIGHTER. I know..."Huh?!? What?!?"

BTW...In LexG parlance...Blake Lively...LOOK AT HER. SMOOOOOKING hot.

it really did feel like an 80's movie, circa '84... Weird.

Last Starfighter? Awesome! Loved that movie, so this sounds promising!
                    This was posted this morning bud.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                      This was posted this morning bud.

didnt know. i didnt come in this thread until recent. was doing play by play of e3

Comment

• I just ordered a bunch of discounted unrestricted movie tickets through Geico Privileges. I'm going to watch the hell out of this movie.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                          I just ordered a bunch of discounted unrestricted movie tickets through Geico Privileges. I'm going to watch the hell out of this movie.
                          yay lol we must make this movie greatest selling movie ever !!!!!

Comment

• I have a theory that the lunatic fans of Transformers must see those movies at least 10 times each. There's just no logical way that they can gross as much money as they do otherwise. We all need to be as psychotic as those guys if this movie is going to stand a chance. See it every day, goddammit!!

Comment

• i would if i had the money

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                                I have a theory that the lunatic fans of Transformers must see those movies at least 10 times each. There's just no logical way that they can gross as much money as they do otherwise. We all need to be as psychotic as those guys if this movie is going to stand a chance. See it every day, goddammit!!
                                dont forget though that transformers is also aimed at kids as well so your looking at merchandise selling like crazy

i think green lantern is more for the adult audiance that know the charachter.

i personally think the movie will do fine because so far i havent heard anything bad other than the 3d cgi is dark

Comment

Working...
                                X