No announcement yet.

CW's The Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the last episode, I feel like they just need to stay away from time travel. The way they treat time travel isn't even internally consistent within the same episode, much less across the series. It literally made NO SENSE at all. They would have stuff happen just 'cuz and then say "TIME TRAVEL" as if that explained it. Ugh. Previous forays into time travel on this show were a little wonky, but tolerable, but this...this just made me shake my head.

Comment

• I really, really loved the first ten episodes of the first seasons (though the script at times could have been better). After that I think they're trying too hard to explain the super science...it wasn't necessary, at least not for me. I'll probably just buy the blu ray of season 1 and let the rest go. A bit disappointing, because it seemed like it had the makings of a terrific show imo.

Comment

• Comment

• Cool

Comment

• i have yet to watch a single episode of season 2 this is making me worried.

Comment

• So I'm thinking Zoom has to be Earth 2 Eddie. Why else would Zoom make the prisoner hide his face with that mask?

Comment

• Nope. Zoom is Earth 2 Barry's Dad. He has the same build, height, and he disappeared right when Zoom showed up.

Comment

• For a TV special effects budget, Flash does some really cool stuff. I liked the look of Earth-2 quite a bit. I'm enjoying the season, the Zoom arc has dragged a bit - until now. Other than kind of ignoring the primary threat too long, the show is very entertaining.
                  “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by BTomaselli View Post
                    Nope. Zoom is Earth 2 Barry's Dad. He has the same build, height, and he disappeared right when Zoom showed up.
                    I don't know, the writes making the big bad an older man that Barry looks up to again would me a big mistake.

Comment

• I'm placing bets on Earth 2 Wally or Earth 2 Henry Allen.

Does anybody think there's a chance before Wally on Earth 1 gets powers of his own [if that's even gonna happen] he may try and help the Flash with one of his souped up drag racers? Would be a bit of a twist...

EDIT: With a ton of people getting upset over the fact Flash and Supergirl WILL be from alternate Earths I think a lot of folks are forgetting that a version of Supergirl eventually becomes Powergirl. I'd much rather see that version of Supergirl appear on Flash or the expanded tv-verse as Powergirl and really blow people's minds rather than just saying 'yeah they're from the same Earth...'

~M~
                      Ωmega Man
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by Ωmega Man; 02-11-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Zoom has to be E2 Henry Allen.

Comment

• But he's on vacay with Nora

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                            But he's on vacay with Nora
                            How far away? I mean, if he's got superspeed, it is kind of hard to establish an airtight alibi, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                              How far away? I mean, if he's got superspeed, it is kind of hard to establish an airtight alibi, right?
                              I think they're on a cruise

Comment

• Pffft. I'm sure Zoom can run across water.

Comment

Working...
                                X