The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Other Comics
FLASHCHAT

Miscellaneous GL Comics

Old 08-23-2020, 01:44 PM   #1751
Space Cop
The Dandy

Since the games is called Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, I think more than evil Supes will be involved, but that's whose in the trailer. It's look good, but I don't think I'll be upgrading my video game systems anymore, so I probably am not getting it.
—Barry McGuire
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 05:10 AM   #1752
Big Blue Lantern
Corps Honor Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ωmega Man View Post
Not sure if DC Fan-Dome had it's own thread but the bits I managed to get from it...

* Suicide Squad is getting a video game that includes Harley, Boomerang, Deadshot, and King Shark. Their mission is to take down.... a corrupted Superman.

* Gotham Knights will also be a video game featuring Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, and Red Hood defending Gotham from the Court of Owls... AFTER BATMAN DIES!

* Ben Afleck has signed on to be Batman again in the Flashpoint movie.

* The Snyder Cut Trailer had a lot of new footage including Darksied and Snyder's version of Steppenwolf.

* Trailer for the Robert Pattinson Batman film was good, however the Riddler seems to be quite a departure from what we're used to in the same way the Arkham games reinvented Scarecrow to make him even more terrifying.

The only thing I never really saw was anything for the actual comics. Calling it now though, with all of these live action Batmen... I'll put $ on it.... We're gonna see a Batman Who Laughs in live action as well as a Multiverse Batman movie.
Fandome was mostly a celebration of Batman and Wonder Woman with a little Sandman and Suicide Squad thrown in. GL was non-existent, and there was very little said about the comics.
Old 08-24-2020, 12:30 PM   #1753
Space Cop
The Dandy

^I just watched the trailers, though I briefly signed on for one Zoom panel, but clicked off before I could even narrow down the topic.
—Barry McGuire
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote