Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we ever see a Volume 3 of the hardcovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    GL stopping a Mexican civil war by just telling them in two sentences that their cause is nonsense.
    That is awsome. Maybe he willed the Mexicans to believe there cause was nonsense and therefore stopped fighting because now they think that it's nonsense (see it could be good, of course now you have a Superhero mind-controlling people)
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

They mentioned more Archive Editions are on the way, and then eventually the archive editions will take another form... whatever that means. Alan's book isn't mentioned so it may not even be one of the Archives coming... but hopefully.

Comment

well, there's the chronicles books they put out for Superman and Batman. these are cheaper than the archives and contain all the same stories but in paperback (also they mixed the titles together instead of having two seperate series
        ex: Batman Archives= Early Detective comics only
        Dark Knight Archives=early Batman Comics only
        Chronicles =Batman & Detective Mixed in chronological order

Comment

They need to do an All-Star Squadron Archives, or just bound the volumes. Those were some good Golden Age Stories, but they probably won't cuz those were written in the 80s -

Comment

An old Army buddy of mine just went to WW Texas, and I emailed him a few days ago with a list of questions including this one. Still waiting for an answer, but the pansy probably didn't ask one fucking question on any of the panels.

Here's hoping against hope

Comment

Working...
            X