Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
      Okay, how the fuck is DC getting rid of characters, that should have been put out to pasture a long time ago, jumping the shark?

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
        Okay, how the fuck is DC getting rid of characters, that should have been put out to pasture a long time ago, jumping the shark?

Comment

I think its a crying shame that the JSA is being side-lined like this. I can see that perhaps the team has gotten too big in recent years and this is why they split it into all-stars and JSA, but to get rid of it totally is rubbish. Its a well read comic that reads well and has a large fan base. Critics also tend to like it. But then again if those ideas worked we'd also have Secret Six come september as well.......I sense that it falls victim to the 'we got too many flashes' and 'we got too many green lanterns' argument within a company ultimately seeking to push comic revenue into mainstream movie revenue (and vice-versa).

Comment

there's 2 JLA books but no JSA!!!!

this sucks!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

I agree the lack of a JSA book really brought me down. I've been a reader and subscriber for it's entire run so far. It's how I got my Alan fix! Now it looks like the original heroes are being left once again behind.

Comment

Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                there's 2 JLA books but no JSA!!!!

this sucks!

Actually 3 JL books, if you count Justice League Dark.

Comment

The way Justice Society is ending, seems to be set up for the new Mr. Terrific series.

Comment

Originally posted by GLspotlight View Post
                    The way Justice Society is ending, seems to be set up for the new Mr. Terrific series.
                    How so? I haven't read JSA in a long time so any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Having them gone could be a good thing if properly set up with the return. Say the JL has vanished, Booster travels back to WWII convices the JSA to travel to present time, then they can't return afterward. Allies won wwII without superhuman aid, JSA is in their prime, no excuses of how the starheart's keeping a 90 year old young, etc. plus they can show how the new era changes and surprises the old timers

Comment

DC has proved for years that they don't know what the hell they are doing with the JSA. The book is a fucking trainwreck. Putting the concept away for a few years might end up being the best thing that ever happened to the JSA.

Green Lantern is a cripple in a lantern shaped body brace?

Losers like Lightning's daughter, and a bunch of shitbags that Mike Carlin thought would be funny to put in the group?

27 members, 2/3rds of which are the bottom of the barrell, and everybody gets a panel an issue?

I have the new issue of JSA and the new 80 pg special sitting on my nightstand and I can't find it in me to be bothered to read them. And it kills me. The JSA is my all time favorite team and DC has been dragging them through the mud for years.

Comment

Well, lets see the JSA got stuck fighting Hitler wielding the Spear of Destiny, then came back, they retired after Zero Hour, then came back, and retired after One Year Later, and then came back. I would assume that the JSA members are "alive" (their are way to many kids for them to have never existed and that whole Emerald City on the Moon...) they are just not publicly known. Maybe just maybe during the next HUGE EVENT, some "mystery men" from the past show up and save the day. To bad Alan Scott did not get a book...I want to see Alan Scott and Abin Sur have some team ups!
                          http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
                          http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
                          Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
                          I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

They need to drop a few members , keep it simple and prove JSA can be a good book again, here's hoping for 2012 ?

Comment

Originally posted by LanternJake View Post
                              They need to drop a few members , keep it simple and prove JSA can be a good book again, here's hoping for 2012 ?
                              Drop a FEW members? They need to disband the team and bring it back with 8 to 9 members TOPS. There was a time when there was a by law in the JSA's charter specified that there could be no more than 8 members on the roster at a time. Eventually it was done away with, but I'd definately approve of that being brought back to keep temptation by these writers to add every piece of shit in the DCU access to the greatest team in comics history. It's pretty bad when Mike Carlin of all people is suggesting heroes to bring into the group...and someone is listening. Talk about intentionally souring the milk!

Comment

And who would you choose to keep on the team?

Alan
                                Mr. Terrific
                                Power Girl
                                Stargirl
                                Tomcat
                                Judomaster
                                Atom Smasher

who else?

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Working...
                                X