Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Lantern #67 Pushed Back To July smmfh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern #67 Pushed Back To July smmfh...

Maybe DC should have gotten the memo to their current artist about getting their work on time before worrying about the relaunch. Oh yeah that means GLC #61 and GL-EW #11 will probably both be pushed back as well, looks like DC is just now giving away market share until September at this point.

http://www.dccomics.com/dcu/comics/?cm=18240
    Raker616
    Corps Honor Guard
    Last edited by Raker616; 06-10-2011, 05:42 AM.
    "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

wait what?

i though gl 67 was due end of june?
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

wait what?

i though gl 67 was due end of hune?
      It was supposed to come out in June but apparently DC is too worried about the relaunch to get out 3 of their top selling books this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Raker616 View Post
        It was supposed to come out in June but apparently DC is too worried about the relaunch to get out 3 of their top selling books this month.
        :sigh:

gona be a long wait
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Nice, nothing like screwing up timelines. Winder if this will push back the "Aftermath" issues.

Comment

Are GLC #61 and GLEW #11 even going to happen? I figured GL #67 ended the War, and then there was "Aftermath" before the relaunch.
            The last fan of 1990s comics
            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I asked Dan about this and he said the creative teams are overextended that's why it's being delayed.
              No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                Are GLC #61 and GLEW #11 even going to happen? I figured GL #67 ended the War, and then there was "Aftermath" before the relaunch.

GLC #61 and #62 have been solicited, as well as GLEW #11 and #12.

I notice that GLC #61 HAS been pushed back to the same day as GL #67 already. I assume GLEW #11 will soon follow suit, since it is also supposed to take place afterwards.

GL is the only one of the three titles that is apparently going on hiatus until the relaunch after WotGL is over. (And now that it is pushed back to July, that's not that much of a gap anymore.)

Comment

DC Comics Co-Publisher Dan DiDio Speaks on Green Lantern Delays

The latest issue of Green Lantern(GL #67) was recently pushed back to July and fans have been wondering why. When straight up asked about these delays, Co-Publisher Dan DiDio said the following

with so much going on the creative teams are overextended and we are doing everything we can to get the book on track for the big finish
                  W.West
                  Last edited by W.West; 06-10-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post

The latest issue of Green Lantern(GL #67) was recently pushed back to July and fans have been wondering why. When straight up asked about these delays, Co-Publisher Dan DiDio said the following
                    You would think getting a book that's supposed to be out this month would take priority over books coming out 3 months from now...

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post

I love how my own post becomes a news article lol.

I was the one who asked him.
                      No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Yeah because who cares about getting their current big time comics out. When you've got the big DC relaunch which i'm going to end up hating more than probably anything short of ET at this point.

Comment

i'm sorry but what's the point of Aftermath if everything just gets rebooted in Sep., in fact what's the point in this War if it too is rebooted after Sep.?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I haven't heard anything about a reboot for Green Lantern at all. So why should we assume that the War and Aftermath will be erased?

Comment

why not everything else is getting the boot (also everything's getting the a new #1 so that tells me that we're starting over baby......... AGAIN )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                              X