Update the banner image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update the banner image?

It's been awhile since Kyle wore white and Guy looked like a red douche bag. Any chance we'll get a new banner image soon?

~M~

We do need to update it, but let's wait and see how things turn out with this rebirth project DC is doing. No point doing it right now if they all have different costumes in three months. Let's put it on the to-do list for this summer.

Comment

We could just use their classic standard outfits? For example we could use 90s Kyle and Pre New 52 Alan Scott. Everyone knows them by their classic outfits best anyway, may as well have a banner that'll last longer as opposed to one we'll have to change to stay current.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

I do like the idea of a banner with the four GLs in classic shots by their best remembered artists.

Comment

Comment

I'd be down for that. Or just a really good sketch of the bunch. Kyle did a portrait of them all in those suits I think for Warriors Bar in an issue of his run. I think the art was by Paul Pelletier.

~M~

Comment

If we're using classic images Kyle's needs to be one of Banks'

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                If we're using classic images Kyle's needs to be one of Banks'
                Agreed.

Alan has to be Martin Nodell.

Hal would naturally be Gil Kane.

Guy Gardner appeared in the 60s and then later the 70s, but only real fans care about that. It's Joe Staton for him, and arguably Kevin McGuire.

John would be either Neal Adams or Joe Staton.

Comment

Working...
                X