No announcement yet.

What's good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is a Strang blend to be sure.But I have been recollecting my Vintage he man figures. It's nice to have new figures to go in the set. I hope Funko actually gets around to making the Conan the Barbarian ones they showed off a year ago.
    Rotten2thecorps
    Alpha-Lantern
    Last edited by Rotten2thecorps; 08-19-2019, 04:22 PM.
    Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
      it is a Strang blend to be sure.But I have been recollecting my Vintage he man figures. It's nice to have new figures to go in the set. I hope Funko actually gets around to making the Conan the Barbarian ones they showed off a year ago.
      Now those make sense, and they would blend well into a MOTU collection.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
        Yeah I never had any of that. I had Castle Grayskull when it first came out. I was getting a lot of the figures at first. I had stinkor and Ram Man. Looking at a checklist of them as I type this I think I had 16 of the figures as a kid.
        I just checked the list and I'm missing 12 of the 72 figure run. About half of those are variants of characters I have some form of (e.g., I have two different Skeletors but not Terror Claw Skeletor). But 3 of the ones I do have are damaged. The figures goal is doable, but all accessories and playsets would probably be a life-time collecting hobby and I doubt I'll try for those obscure international variants I talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          I just checked the list and I'm missing 12 of the 72 figure run. About half of those are variants of characters I have some form of (e.g., I have two different Skeletors but not Terror Claw Skeletor). But 3 of the ones I do have are damaged. The figures goal is doable, but all accessories and playsets would probably be a life-time collecting hobby and I doubt I'll try for those obscure international variants I talked about.
          Is that wonder bread He Man a real thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
            Is that wonder bread He Man a real thing?
            The common consensus seems to be that it's fake, but it's an open question and some people still seem to believe it. There's no definitive evidence like an ad or anything.

BTW: the Classics line actually made one as a kind of gag (but really for sale):

Space Cop
            The Dandy
            Last edited by Space Cop; 09-03-2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Received Transformer Snapdragon's overpriced wings in the mail today, he is now complete and compliments Apeface rather nicely.

Comment

Working...
              X