Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

31 Day Life Challange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 Day Life Challange

1) How old were you when you met the love of your life, or at least the closest to love of your life?
    2) How many children have you had, or how many children do you want?
    3) How old were you when you married, or if not married yet, how old do you want to be when you get married?
    4) What's the best period of your life so far?
    5) What's the worst period of your life so far?
    6) If you had to live through one period of your life again, which would it be?
    7) What hobbies and interests do you have?
    8) What would you say is the most inspirational thing that has effected your life?
    9) If you had to pick one moment of your life which has effected you the most, for better or worse, what would it be?
    10) Did you prefer childhood or adolescence?
    11) What is your current occupation (job, student and so forth)?
    12) So far, when in your life do you think you looked your best?
    13) So far, when in your life do you think you looked your worst?
    14) What pet peeves do you have?
    15) What's the most embarrassing thing that you've had happen to you?
    16) What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
    17) If you had to pick one, who would you say is the most important person to you in the entire world?
    18) What main qualities do you like in women/men usually?
    19) How long has the longest relationship in your life so far lasted?
    20) How long has the shortest relationship in your life so far lasted?
    21) Have you ever cheated on any of your partners before?
    22) Have any of your partners cheated on you before?
    23) What's the most petty thing you've gotten in a large argument about?
    24) What's your biggest fantasy? And no, it doesn't have to be dirty ;-)
    25) What's your biggest phobia, if any?
    26) Have you ever wanted to be the opposite sex?
    27) What are you insecure about in your life?
    28) What are some of the morals you live by?
    29) Have you ever wanted someone so much, but you could never get them?
    30) What religion (if any) do you follow?
    31) What political views do you hold?
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

1) How old were you when you met the love of your life, or at least the closest to love of your life?
    I think I was around early 14, maybe just before I was 14 when I first met that girl you lot have often heard me go on about. xD I know it was about two and a half, getting on for three years ago I first met (or saw) her.
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

I probably first met my future wife shortly after starting college. But I didn't know at the time that's what she was, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I probably first met my future wife shortly after starting college. But I didn't know at the time that's what she was, of course.
        Yeah when I first saw that girl I always go on about it wasn't love at first sight, but when I first saw her I thought "oh, she's pretty attractive" or something along those lines. I took a while for me to fall for her, as I started to get knowing her a bit better. But I developed a little crush for her pretty soon.

Comment

I have yet to and doubt i ever wil.
          I might meet nice people etc but right i can't see myself settling down for someone.
          What can i say i like my freedom.
          Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
          Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

I have of course met people that I truly love (romantic and otherwise), but to me, the question is like asking if people have only 1 soulmate. And while I believe in the concept, to me soulmates means more than just 1 romantic partner. It means a person, or people (whether they be friends, family, etc.) that you know deep down will ALWAYS be a part of your life.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
            When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

I have not yet had kids, but I have wanted to have kids since I was 3 years old. I want to have at least 3, but I would love to have more. I would also love to have twins, boy and girl (and name them Luke and Leia). Also, with the names I have in mind, I would need to have more than 3 kids, or make some serious cutbacks.

Comment

I've got three boys, and that's where we've stopped. Would've been nice to have a girl, but I certainly wouldn't trade any of my boys for one, and after the last child, my wife's OB/GYN basically said "You shouldn't have any more kids."

Births became more complicated each time. A lot of bleeding on my wife's part, and it was only likely to get worse. So we took steps to ensure we did not get pregnant again.

Comment

I'm not REALLY keen on children at the moment, but I'm aware I could change my mind when I'm older. If I did have one, I'd just have one I think, I'm grateful for being an only child, and neither of my parents are exactly close to their siblings either, so I'd just have one. And even if I did have more, I'd wait until the first child had grown up first. I could change my mind you never know. But as it stands, this is how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    I've got three boys, and that's where we've stopped. Would've been nice to have a girl, but I certainly wouldn't trade any of my boys for one, and after the last child, my wife's OB/GYN basically said "You shouldn't have any more kids."

Births became more complicated each time. A lot of bleeding on my wife's part, and it was only likely to get worse. So we took steps to ensure we did not get pregnant again.
                    My cousin was in that boat and had another anyway. Thankfully everyone made out fine, but it put her in the hospital for quite a while and it was touch and go there for a bit.

Comment

3) How old were you when you married, or if not married yet, how old do you want to be when you get married?

I don't really hold a time limit on myself of when I would like to get married, even though I've already been planning it a bit since I was a kid (Yes, I'm weird). Of course I would love to get married, and if it happens sooner rather than later, then great. Also, I am content with waiting if it means having something that I can consider to be the perfect wedding (preferably themed).
                      kazzar
                      Guardian Of The Galaxy
                      Last edited by kazzar; 03-03-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I was married in 1995, five days after my 23rd birthday. It'll be 20 years this year!

Comment

None so far. I'd like at least one son.

I'll be however old it takes me to be 100% committed to one woman.

Comment

Huh, I thought you did have a kid, West. Guess I got you confused with somebody else.

Comment

I met my future wife when I was 24. We were in college.

I always wanted to have at least one son, but due to unfortunate circumstances and a slew of tough luck, it never happened. Sadly, I think it's too late now.

I got married in my 30's.

Comment

Working...
                              X