NYCC 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCC 2013

Due to the high demand of tickets for NYCC 2013 (and to ensure that our registration system doesn’t crash) we will be rolling out tickets in waves. VIP Tickets and 4-Day Tickets to New York Comic Con 2013 will go on sale on Thursday, March 14 at 12:00 PM EDT. Check back soon for more info about when 3-Day and Single day Tickets will go on sale.

We highly recommend that you purchase your tickets to NYCC ahead of time in case the convention reaches its capacity number before the show opens. Pre-purchasing your tickets guarantees you entry into NYCC 2013. Once all the tickets are gone, no more will be released!

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Man, I wish I could before NYCC registration becomes like SDCC.

But perhaps NYCC won't because it's not in the summer like SDCC.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Those prices are BEAUTIFUL compared to SDCC. Not to mention I've never been to NY. Every year I say "This is the year I go to NYCC"

Comment

Make this the year
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I need to go to NYCC again and wear my Giants gear to tick off those Yankees fans... and force Tazer to be in a photo.

Comment

LOL good luck with that. He comes over to my house all the time and I have yet to accomplish that

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              I need to go to NYCC again and wear my Giants gear to tick off those Yankees fans... and force Tazer to be in a photo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Tazer must be a fugitive. I wonder what the bounty on his head is.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I heard a hentai cult is after him.

If I make it up to NYCC this year, we'll have to do a live Warriors Three show from the convention.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                    Tazer must be a fugitive. I wonder what the bounty on his head is.

I have NO idea wat yur talkin' 'bout........

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    I heard a hentai cult is after him.

If I make it up to NYCC this year, we'll have to do a live Warriors Three show from the convention.
                    close........the truth of the matter would likely surprise ya tho.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Tazer had better hope that I don't show up to NYCC. I'll have A-Train and Johnny hold him down while I take a snapshot.

Comment

Yo.

Ive seen JV & I know Atrain; I could toss both of'em (@ YOU!!) w/o much effort.

of course, that might leave my face exposed.........

Tazer

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                          Yo.

Ive seen JV & I know Atrain; I could toss both of'em (@ YOU!!) w/o much effort.

of course, that might leave my face exposed.........

Tazer

I would like to thank you for the hearty chuckle you gave me with that response. This has been a really crappy day at work and I really needed it.

I think you underestimate my size, good sir. I stand a LEGITIMATE (ask A-Train) 6'2", 250 (probably more now) lbs. You would be hard-pressed, and have to be on steroids to toss me aside like a rag doll. *roars, beats chest and flexes*

Comment

I love that Im the common denominator between you too LOL

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post

I would like to thank you for the hearty chuckle you gave me with that response. This has been a really crappy day at work and I really needed it.

I think you underestimate my size, good sir. I stand a LEGITIMATE (ask A-Train) 6'2", 250 (probably more now) lbs. You would be hard-pressed, and have to be on steroids to toss me aside like a rag doll. *roars, beats chest and flexes*

oh no, I didnt underestimate yur size at all since U've mentioned it b4........but U have no idea how big *I am*. put it this way: I can match ya in both height & weight (more than match on the latter sadly, cuz me likes da pasta & cakes too damed much. )

and worse case scenario, I have 2 things going on in *my* favor: 1) Ive done many a show there in Javitz, so I know where 30% of the exits are, and 2) Im not afraid to grab somebodys kid & use'em as a weapon.

oh yea, Im that evil. EEEEVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLL.

and here something else to put a smile on yur face:

see wat I mean? EEEVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              I love that Im the common denominator between you too LOL
                              I just bet U'll be thinking about that very thing, aintcha!!

*shivers*

Tazer
                              Tazer
                              That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
                              Last edited by Tazer; 04-11-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X