Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Lantern Corps Issue #45 (Blackest Night)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern Corps Issue #45 (Blackest Night)

I just read GLC #45 (Tomasi era) and I must say, this is already one of my favorite comics. I found the struggles Guy's going through to be really interesting, and it gave him another dimension in his eyes.

I've read the GL Blackest Night twice already, but I wanted to catch up on the issues that weren't included in the Omnibus, and I'm glad I did. A really great read, and I'm looking forward to the next couple of issues.

Originally posted by KilowogsDisciple View Post
    I just read GLC #45 (Tomasi era) and I must say, this is already one of my favorite comics. I found the struggles Guy's going through to be really interesting, and it gave him another dimension in his eyes.

I've read the GL Blackest Night twice already, but I wanted to catch up on the issues that weren't included in the Omnibus, and I'm glad I did. A really great read, and I'm looking forward to the next couple of issues.
    I liked Tomasi's run a lot. He likes all the characters, he never seemed to try make certain characters look better at the expense of others, made the GLC members individuals and not group think.

-Don
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Lundonj View Post
      I liked Tomasi's run a lot. He likes all the characters, he never seemed to try make certain characters look better at the expense of others, made the GLC members individuals and not group think.

-Don
      I wouldn't mind having Tomasi back, I love all the stuff he did for the Corps. He might be perfect for the main GL.

Comment

Originally posted by KilowogsDisciple View Post
        I wouldn't mind having Tomasi back, I love all the stuff he did for the Corps. He might be perfect for the main GL.
        He is a bit underrated in the biz. He researches well, keeps characters in character and seems to have fun with it on every title he lands on. Any GL book would be entertaining if he returns to the worlds of green.
        “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Lundonj View Post
          He is a bit underrated in the biz. He researches well, keeps characters in character and seems to have fun with it on every title he lands on. Any GL book would be entertaining if he returns to the worlds of green.
          I would find that a very happy development.

Comment

Working...
          X