Writer: Peter Milligan
    Artist: Ed Benes
    9.52%
    14.29%
    19.05%
    42.86%
    14.29%
    W.West
    Last edited by W.West; 10-30-2011, 09:28 PM.

Love the Madame Bathory-type cover.

Comment

Damn, that's some good artwork.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
        Damn, that's some good artwork.
        You bet !!!

Comment

so that's why she's in NG !!

NG is for 2nd in command??

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
            Red Lanterns #3 PREVIEW
            Writer: Peter Milligan
            Artist: Ed Benes
            is anyone else turned on by this cover.................. or do i need help lol

something tells be this could come back on big red if he's not careful, also i take it that this all happens *BEFORE* GL:NG's and so far in it she can only put a few words together, wtf DC can't you ever get the timeline right (ie )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

So now the Red Get their version of Iolande? Aka, a stuck up Lantern princess?

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post

something tells be this could come back on big red if he's not careful, also i take it that this all happens *BEFORE* GL:NG's and so far in it she can only put a few words together, wtf DC can't you ever get the timeline right (ie )
                I guess we BOTH need help!!
                Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

So now the Red Get their version of Iolande? Aka, a stuck up Lantern princess?
                  Says the guy who's got the custom title kissing said stuck-up princess's ass.
                  Agent Purple
                  The Illustrated Man
                  Last edited by Agent Purple; 10-31-2011, 12:06 AM. Reason: Adding quote for clarity
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

It is a fine ass!

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                      I think it's meant to be.

I don't know if it was quite a turn on but I remember at least really liking that scene in Descent where the main character pops out of the blood pit.

Comment

I have a certain staunch appreciation of said title...it is...beautiful. Too bad her pretty wings from when she was not a Red Lantern got burned off. :/

I would actually rather take this than that. Before pic is better. :P

Into philosophy? Religion? Politics? Comics? Games? Wanna discuss these things/see reviews? Comment on previous posts! Visit my blogs! http://btucker9.blogspot.com/ http://bulletlantern.blogspot.com/

Comment

So turns out Bleez was a bit** before she got a ring and she's a bit** again.

Still like the art on this title.

Be interested to see where the earth story goes. Does the RLC have so many rings they can have a second 2814 member?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            Be interested to see where the earth story goes. Does the RLC have so many rings they can have a second 2814 member?
                            Since they have absolutely no logical reason to adhere to the Guardians' Sector designations for member selection, I'd have to say the answer is "Sure, why not? As long as they are pissed off enough."

Comment

Not a bad issue. Better than the last, but the series has a long ways to go.
                              The last fan of 1990s comics
                              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Working...
                              X