Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how many of you got the a Comic Con HAL JORDAN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    Still don't get why people wouldn't just buy the Superman/Batman Hal figure. It's the same figure!
    True, but it doesn't have that ridicules symbol floater on it, and it it is a more metallic green. Plus it is in limited packaging.
    Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
      This should answer your question:

I'm still looking to trade 1 for 1 for a Red one. I contacted several sellers on eBay, but they're only looking to make a buck. What sucked about waiting in line at the Con was 80% of the jerkoffs there knew NOTHING about Green Lantern. They should have had a quiz to purchase instead of an asinine raffle.
      I'm so jealous. Are you willing to sell one of those? I'd take any color, but have a preference for green or blue. I had a friend try to get me one, but he wasn't so lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
        This should answer your question:

I'm still looking to trade 1 for 1 for a Red one. I contacted several sellers on eBay, but they're only looking to make a buck. What sucked about waiting in line at the Con was 80% of the jerkoffs there knew NOTHING about Green Lantern. They should have had a quiz to purchase instead of an asinine raffle.
        That's so true, so many of those people weren't even fans, but I got some, so I'm not too ticked lol
        I'm Daniel E. Lopez, Protector of Space Sector 2814 and No Evil Shall Escape My Sight!! =D

Comment

I don't think the Green one is worth it, it's just a repaint of the Superman Batman line. Nothing is changed on it, except for the box and that it comes with the ring. I sold mine and just bought another Superman Batman GL to open up to put next to the others I got at Con lol =D

If any of you want to trade for the Red one, I'll trade for 2 figures, not one (any of the colors).
          I'm Daniel E. Lopez, Protector of Space Sector 2814 and No Evil Shall Escape My Sight!! =D

Comment

Originally posted by Al- View Post
            Here is my set

What a beautiful sight lol =)

Comment

MJT got me a green and yellow so cant wait to get those

Comment

if someone wants to seel me a blue at cost or 10 bucks above plus shipping that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                  Still don't get why people wouldn't just buy the Superman/Batman Hal figure. It's the same figure!
                  That's what I keep saying!

Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
                  Agreed, if all you wanted was the green this is the way to go.

HOWEVER...

if you got the yellow, orange, blue and red you might as well have gotten the green to round out your collection.
                  True, but if you were only in it for the Green ^^

Comment

Just got my set from eBay - YAY!!!

Trolling for a second set on eBay as we speak (bought two presell sets, one failed and refunded) - but I have to get an opener set, or else I will die

Comment

I got a complete set (with help from mr Jason Todd for orange).
                      I also got the mattel jlu Hal set.

Comment

Originally posted by everflight View Post
                        I wasn't even aware of the raffle. i was so pissed when i walked up to buy one and the guy asked for my ticket. anyone got a green or blue they wanna sell?

I'm looking at you sylent
                        As I stated in the thread I created, I'm looking to trade for a Red Lantern which is why I obtained so many others. Once I've completed my two sets, I'll sell the others below what eBay is charging. Be warned- there are quite a few people on that waiting list.

Originally posted by carcrash1015 View Post

If any of you want to trade for the Red one, I'll trade for 2 figures, not one (any of the colors).
                        So you want TWO for ONE? No thanks. They all cost the same and aside from the Green, they're limited to the same number of pieces.

Comment

ok this sucks i am stuck here in nc on the outher side of the world and can not get a blue one.
                          Hope burns brightest after the dark

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Malvolio View Post
                            True, but it doesn't have that ridicules symbol floater on it, and it it is a more metallic green. Plus it is in limited packaging.
                            Do the wrists move?

Comment

I actually like the Superman/Batman Hal Jordan, it's not as shiny, but it still has a good paint job and I actually like the symbol that pops out of his chest. =)

If I really wanted him to shine more, I'd paint him myself lol

Comment

im waiting for my set to come in the mail.. i cant wait.. i might try and get another green

Comment

Working...
                                X