A GL ganthet subforum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A GL ganthet subforum?

Is there even enough material in the comics as of right now to have a subforum about him? if so, then I would like for one to be made.

I really don't know where else to post this suggestion but here, so if I posted in the wrong place I'm sorry.

I don't see the need for Ganthet to have his own forum.

Comment

neither do I. He's in GLC, there's a forum for that book.
      [center]

Originally posted by W.West
      DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

He is the first Oan lantern tho...but I must admit that I have not seen a billion and one threads about ganthet being a GL to warrant a subforum.

however kyle, guy, hal and john have all been apart of either the green lantern or the glc books at one point or another, even if only for a brief time.

And yet, each of those have their own subforums. so be the very reason that kuhan just mentioned, shouldn't that mean that the subforums for them shouldn't exist since by all technicality in mind that their respective books already have a separate forum or subforum?

Comment

It's not going to happen. There isn't enough Ganthet discussion/significant history to warrant it. I think Carol or Sinestro would even get one before he would

Comment

Originally posted by William Tel of SU Delta View Post
            so be the very reason that kuhan just mentioned, shouldn't that mean that the subforums for them shouldn't exist since by all technicality in mind that their respective books already have a separate forum or subforum?
            Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              It's not going to happen. There isn't enough Ganthet discussion/significant history to warrant it. I think Carol or Sinestro would even get one before he would
              yeah I see your point, and they at least have some years worth of comic material behind them...where as ganthet (gl or not) does not.

Comment

Originally posted by William Tel of SU Delta View Post
                He is the first Oan lantern tho...but I must admit that I have not seen a billion and one threads about ganthet being a GL to warrant a subforum.

however kyle, guy, hal and john have all been apart of either the green lantern or the glc books at one point or another, even if only for a brief time.

And yet, each of those have their own subforums. so be the very reason that kuhan just mentioned, shouldn't that mean that the subforums for them shouldn't exist since by all technicality in mind that their respective books already have a separate forum or subforum?
                No, because those four have also had THEIR OWN BOOK for a while, which they HEADLINED.

And, we're speciesist.
                [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                  No, because those four have also had THEIR OWN BOOK for a while, which they HEADLINED.

And, we're speciesist.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post

And, we're speciesist.
                    Ive said it b4, and I'll say it again: hes mad I say..........mad w/DA POWAH!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Ganthet: Little Blue Guy!
                      Doesn't sound right for a comic or a thread..
                      Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Working...
                      X