No announcement yet.

The GL/Batman feud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think perhaps Bats and Kilowog would get along well.... they both are very good at making people cry.

Comment

I love the reactions to being punched from Hal and Bruce they really show the difference between both men. Batman is like wtf? I can't believe he punched me in the face while Hal is like alright were even now let's go and kick the badguys ass it's part of the reason why I love Geoff's take on Hal he gets him perfectly.
      "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

The worst is when Robin kicks his ass in All-Star Batman/Robin. Talk about one of the dumbest fights I've ever read in comics.

But to comment on your question, Batman and Green Lantern are on the opposite ends of the spectrum. One man abasks in the fear of men, while the other lives without it or overcomes it. One is all about planning and scheming while the other dives head in and is all about improvising. They're like the Odd Couple of DC.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Raker616 View Post
          I love the reactions to being punched from Hal and Bruce they really show the difference between both men. Batman is like wtf? I can't believe he punched me in the face while Hal is like alright were even now let's go and kick the badguys ass it's part of the reason why I love Geoff's take on Hal he gets him perfectly.
          I liked that too. I also liked Hal in the Batmobile when talking about a plan:

"I'm going to hit him really hard with a big, green boxing glove. I'm kidding."
          Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2009, 11:52 AM.

Comment

LMAO! Prone bone alert!

Comment

Wow, had no idea half of those images existed (though I proudly own the All-Star issue, and it's damn amusing to see Hal in a totally yellow room with Batman offering a glass of lemonade).

The "We'll take on Parallax ourselves" bit, where's that from?
              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                The "We'll take on Parallax ourselves" bit, where's that from?
                Rebirth

Comment

Okay, now I really have to pick that up at my LCS.

Thanks, by the way.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by GL Logan View Post
                    I think perhaps Bats and Kilowog would get along well.... they both are very good at making people cry.
                    well they were on the jla together

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    The worst is when Robin kicks his ass in All-Star Batman/Robin. Talk about one of the dumbest fights I've ever read in comics.

But to comment on your question, Batman and Green Lantern are on the opposite ends of the spectrum. One man abasks in the fear of men, while the other lives without it or overcomes it. One is all about planning and scheming while the other dives head in and is all about improvising. They're like the Odd Couple of DC.

I liked it when robin (dick) threw his yellow cape over hals ring and then knocked him out with a kick
                    HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

allstar batmans art is great!!! the way batman is portrayed=bad. frank miller screwed him up!!!

Comment

yea those are the chronic. I wonder if Dick will clash with any GL's.

Comment

what is this about robin knocking hal out....what kind of bullsh#t is that...i never heard of that and i dont like it one bit i dont see either batman or robin standing any chance against gl with his ring on and i cant see robin standing a chance against hal at all

Comment

It was an early Teen Titans issue where the JLA attacked the Titans. Robin took out GL with one kick and then moved on to the rest.

Comment

Working...
                            X