No announcement yet.

What lantern do you have a crush on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. A character can't have qualities that you find desirable or attractive?
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

@ Johnny

No, what you said was even more sad. I'm not cool, in fact I'm damn right uncool and even a weird perv, but at least I don't go round getting crushes on cartoons.

@ A-Train

Not a cartoon one. Live action, yes, cartoon, no.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        No one's asking if you're jerking off to these characters or getting mega raging boners.
        And please, folks, don't tell us if you are. That's a bit too much information.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          Thank you. A character can't have qualities that you find desirable or attractive?
          yeah but i don't think any of them would make me horny. maybe if the women were drawn naked, but that's doubtful, and even then the next artist might not draw them so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spy Smasher View Post
            yeah but i don't think any of them would make me horny. maybe if the women were drawn naked, but that's doubtful, and even then the next artist might not draw them so well.
            No one's saying that at all. I can say with definitive gusto that John Stewart has never made me horny...yet. Doesn't mean I can't have a platonic bro-crush on him.

Now, if you want to answer the question about who you'd marry and have children with...that's a whole other story.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Who said anything about making us horny?
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Me.
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

having a crush on someone makes me horny for that person. but i suppose that a platonic crush is possible.

Comment

Same here. Maybe, just maybe. But still not a cartoon.

Comment

So let's say that you are reading a comic and, I dunno, Power Girl jumped out of the page in all her busty glory and was a life size three dimensional person standing in your bedroom completly naked with everything feeling, looking and working exactly as it should in the real world but was still "animated" looking (still in comic book colors etc) You wouldn't try to do anything with that??

Another example:
                      Lantern A-train
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by Lantern A-train; 04-08-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

WTF???

I'd be more concerned as to why a cartoon/comic book character was standing at my doorway naked then what am I going to do sexually to it.

Comment

Oh Jesus Christ Apparently you can't comprehend the idea of a hypothetical. Never mind.

Comment

I know, I know.

So you're saying that if I don't know, Kyle Rayner or whoever was standing at your doorway like you described to me about power girl that you'd just do him?

Comment

I can't quite understand your sentence. Can you reword it so it makes some more sense.

Comment

So let's say that you are reading a comic and, I dunno, Kyle jumped out of the page in all his hench glory and was a life size three dimensional person standing in your bedroom completly naked with everything feeling, looking and working exactly as it should in the real world but was still "animated" looking (still in comic book colors etc) You wouldn't try to do anything with that??

(yes I did just rework your sentence to work with you. Just works well and is easier to do than write a new one up.)

Comment

Working...
                                X