This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    Damn you for getting me excited! Fuck 2012.
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

• 2012. I can't wait for this one. I saw a trailer on ESPN last night that was so far over the top that Speilberg and Lucas would say "No f'ing WAY!!"

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

EDIT:

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      That's it! Crazy!
      Sylent_Asassin
      Black Lantern
      Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 10-02-2009, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• I hate natural disaster movies so I will be skipping 2012. I do love John Cusack though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post

Hey, this is almost here:

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
          And so is this:

+ YouTube Video
          Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post

And so is this:

+ YouTube Video
          And this:

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
            2012. I can't wait for this one. I saw a trailer on ESPN last night that was so far over the top that Speilberg and Lucas would say "No f'ing WAY!!"

+ YouTube Video

um you do know that's a fake trailer right?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Up Next For Q. Tarantino

Last week we heard that Quentin Tarantino would make another installment in his Kill Bill series (which would seem to necessitate a stretch in what the title means, since Bill is dead) but that will likely be a few years down the road. Which, being this being Tarantino, could mean it won’t happen at all. But while doing a press conference for Inglourious Basterds at the Morelia Film Festival the filmmaker said he’d do a film between now and Kill Bill 3. What it could be, after the break.

While saying he’s ‘wide open’ to possibilities (meaning: take all this with a healthy grain of salt) Variety says Tarantino mentioned two genres in particular: the Western and a ’20s/’30s ‘Pretty Boy Floyd’ type of gangster picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                  um you do know that's a fake trailer right?
                  I quoted the real one that was in your post. I couldn't find the real trailer at the time so plucked the first youtube clip I saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    + YouTube Video
                    that actually looks great. I want to see this

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      Up Next For Q. Tarantino

Last week we heard that Quentin Tarantino would make another installment in his Kill Bill series (which would seem to necessitate a stretch in what the title means, since Bill is dead) but that will likely be a few years down the road. Which, being this being Tarantino, could mean it won’t happen at all. But while doing a press conference for Inglourious Basterds at the Morelia Film Festival the filmmaker said he’d do a film between now and Kill Bill 3. What it could be, after the break.

While saying he’s ‘wide open’ to possibilities (meaning: take all this with a healthy grain of salt) Variety says Tarantino mentioned two genres in particular: the Western and a ’20s/’30s ‘Pretty Boy Floyd’ type of gangster picture.
                      ... Thanks for the info? But, again, that means absolutely nothing.

Comment

• + YouTube Video

oh how the mighty have fallen

IonFan says

Comment

• Why is the Rock a fairy And is anybody else totally stoked for Fantastic Mr Fox

Comment

• Originally posted by GL_Magus View Post
                            Why is the Rock a fairy And is anybody else totally stoked for Fantastic Mr Fox
                            and i am

IonFan says

Comment

• Good it was always my favorite Dahl growing up

Comment

• Originally posted by GL_Magus View Post
                                Why is the Rock a fairy And is anybody else totally stoked for Fantastic Mr Fox
                                Look back a page or two. The trailer was posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X