No announcement yet.

Should Alan Get A Miniseries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mini series would be great, especially if it tied up all the loose ends in the Alan mythos. But I could see a maxi series being more beneficial in that way.

Comment

At least redoing him would actually be a direction for him. Even in JSA Alan is just another face in the crowd. And I'm pretty sure if a series is made it's going to be mostly Alan monologue about how he's lost touch with today's world and all of the younguns' fighting villains and such.

Comment

Originally posted by lokeinlyesmith View Post
        but the problem with Alan is that... he's been there, seen that, and kicked it's ass.
        And where does it stop? Should Jay Garrick also join Alan and be rebooted or killed off?

IMO, Jay and Alan are two cornerstones of the JSA right now. And Alan clearly could (and should) play a role in the upcoming blackest night event.

Comment

Abut the problem with Alan is that... he's been there, seen that, and kicked it's ass.
          COuldn't the same be said about many heroes....like Hal?
          or Batman?

And like I said...and Alan series could be all in his prime...or jump around like "Times Past" did in Starman. We saw Ted in the 40s, 50s, and later in that series.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBarnes45 View Post
            COuldn't the same be said about many heroes....like Hal?
            or Batman?

And like I said...and Alan series could be all in his prime...or jump around like "Times Past" did in Starman. We saw Ted in the 40s, 50s, and later in that series.
            No! Not at all! They're keeping Hal and Batman young, constantly coming up with new stories... Everything I've read with Alan in it lately, he's just kind of a... supporting character.

Comment

Working...
            X