No announcement yet.

How big is Lord Malvolio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a big guy, but I'd say he's a little shorter than Kil and not as bulky - he does have fairly normal human proportions aside from being a little wide.

Comment

I'd say Malvolio is....a good size.

Comment

Originally posted by Parrylakks View Post
        "Kinda like TLM."
        "The Long Man?"
        "Third Leg Material."

*Props to anyone who knows what movie thats from.
        Uh... Goldmember?

Comment

For a custom, why not use that ORIGINAL DC direct Alan figure? they were still kind of prefecting things and those tend to be a bit massive. Bad thing...that figure has "ballerina ankles" like their silver age superman. The ankles get loose after a while and it's hard to stand the figs.

You could always us the KINGDOME COME Alan as a base...that thing is very massive. that later (first appearance) Alan does have a cloth purple cape you could scam.

Comment

Does anyone know why that era had Lord Mav. look so much like ALan? Did Priest ever say?

and I wonder why didn't Hal think "hey his uniform kind of looks like Alan's..."

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBarnes45 View Post
              Does anyone know why that era had Lord Mav. look so much like ALan? Did Priest ever say?

and I wonder why didn't Hal think "hey his uniform kind of looks like Alan's..."
              This was actually explained in one of a series of GL Hardcover novels. "Sleepers" was the name of the trilogy, but I don't recall the name of the volume devoted to Alan specifically, which is the one that would deal with why Malvolio wore a similar costume to Alan.

Basically, the two met during the WWII era, and Malvolio was impressed by Alan, although they obviously ended up clashing. Somebody that has read the book more recently could probably give you a better summary.

Comment

Yes, it was volume 2 of Sleepers. If memory serves, in it, Lord Mal encounters Alan Scott first and is so impressed with his skill, steals his costume and uses it for his own, modified to fit his larger frame of course.
                Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

interesting about the Sleepers book. Unfortunatly, it's writen by Priest and I his GL never really struck any cord with me. It was kind of cool with John and Apartied, but he kind of made Hal a loser.

Comment

Working...
                  X