JL Unlimited: J. Stewart & Hawkgirl question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JL Unlimited: J. Stewart & Hawkgirl question

My wife got me the JL Unlimited Season 2 DVDs and I've been catching up. Just wondering if the whole love affair between John Stewart and Hawkgirl was also part of the comics or was it just in the cartoons.

toweroffate.blogspot.com

I think it's just in the cartoons!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Yup just cartoon Hawkgirl was too busy getting killed or retconned
      Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

they didn't even try and get those two together

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Never thought it was a good relationship to begin with lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cammack View Post
            Never thought it was a good relationship to begin with lol
            It always seemed like an odd choice anyways.

Comment

hawkman and hawkgirl thats how its suppose to be

Comment

Originally posted by Cammack View Post
                hawkman and hawkgirl thats how its suppose to be
                Then they die...

Comment

I always questioned the use of Hawkgirl on the show

I understand they needed another woman to round out the team but Im shocked they didn't go with Zatanna or someone who brings something else to the table, with all respect to Shayera and her fans she's literally just a lesser Wonder Woman skill set wise.

Comment

But as I've said before, That's Bruce Timm's major flaw. He puts relationships together that shouldn't happen he hinted at a Bruce Wayne Barabara Gordon hook-up in The New Batman Adventures and Batman beyond and when fans call him on it and say "but that's wrong!" Timm goes "Well yeah. we know it's wrong that's why we did it."
                    Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

I actually enjoyed the Hawkgirl/John relationship. I also wish they would have pursued the Bruce/Diana relationship a bit more as well.
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        . I also wish they would have pursued the Bruce/Diana relationship a bit more as well.
                        Whenever I think of the Bruce/Diana relationship, I think of that Futurama episode with the giant Amazonian women and death by snoo snoo.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                          Whenever I think of the Bruce/Diana relationship, I think of that Futurama episode with the giant Amazonian women and death by snoo snoo.
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yea, i think they were just broadening the viewers horizon a bit bc I hardly seen many instances of the common relationship between superman and louis lane...

Comment

Originally posted by avakage View Post
                              Yea, i think they were just broadening the viewers horizon a bit bc I hardly seen many instances of the common relationship between superman and louis lane...

absolutely !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X