Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just in Time for X-MAS Batjeepster "One Ring To Rule Them All" Sign up sheet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] Just in Time for X-MAS Batjeepster "One Ring To Rule Them All" Sign up sheet!

Batjeepster "One Ring To Rule Them All" Sign up sheet.
    Price will be set at $120 for sizes 8-11 and $130 for Sizes 12-15 No other sizes will be available and ring sizes may fluctuate by .25 so if you are a SZ 10 your ring may come out as a 10.25 Just a heads up due to shrinkage of the silver casting process. These rings will not ship out until NOV 4th and deadline for ordering is Oct 26th Sz 12 will be on Backorder due to a mishap with the wax Model but will shipout in the 2nd week of Nov. All in all just in time for X-mas! Due to deadbeat wanters and not the buyers I will need a $65 deposit when placing an order and the rest will be due when ready to ship. Shipping in the U.S. will be $10 Insured with tracking Priority mail. Outside U.S will be $25 International Tracking/Insured Priority. Special Shout Out to BC Direct for the AWESOME customized First Flight Hal Jordan Bust!

Batjeepster
    Green Lantern
    Last edited by Batjeepster; 10-20-2011, 05:23 AM.
    No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
    www.batjeepsterrings.com

Looks delicious !!! Yum !!! Can i get one without the special sauce tho ... LOL ... Seriously, great work as usual ...

Comment

ARGH! I want!

On another note, Bats, check your email. I sent you something related to your ring biz.
      SD80MAC
      Not a True Fan
      Last edited by SD80MAC; 10-20-2011, 12:14 PM.
      The last fan of 1990s comics
      Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Thanks just took a look! I'll see if I can work it in somewhere.
        No matter what your Power,....I got a ring for that!
        www.batjeepsterrings.com

Comment

If you need more, let me know. I may not be able to sculpt rings, but I've been designing logotypes and other graphics for over a decade.
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Working...
          X