X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IndigoMatrix57 View Post
    I am a Avatard and proud of it!
    Certainly doesn't answer the first why.

Kinda answers the second, but even if you love it, why care about the bonus crap?
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

• I can't wait for Avatar to come out again.
      Then my hatred for that bland mediocre bull shit will be relevant again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
        I can't wait for Avatar to come out again.
        Then my hatred for that bland mediocre bull shit will be relevant again.

I just want an explanation for the waterfalls in the floating rocks. Where is that water coming from????

Comment

• It's a cool visual................................

Comment

• Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
            It's a cool visual................................
            That makes no sense. And let me just preempt you right now...

Yes. Movies have to make SOME kind of sense.

Comment

• It's coming from Jake Sully's Mind.
              You see, even though Jake's brother and him share enough DNA to supposedly let it work, there was a disconnect and Jake is now Comatose due to him not synching or whatever, with the Avatar. The rest of the film is in his imagination.
              This theory explains how he was able to do all the stupid things he did and get away with it, and how all the plot holes can work for the film. It's a dream. A dream in the head of a stupid stupid man. A stupid stupid bland 2 dimensional man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                That makes no sense. And let me just preempt you right now...

Yes. Movies have to make SOME kind of sense.
                Yeah your right, I just think he put it in there "cause it looked cool" and not really think about how it actually works

Comment

• Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
                  It's coming from Jake Sully's Mind.
                  You see, even though Jake's brother and him share enough DNA to supposedly let it work, there was a disconnect and Jake is now Comatose due to him not synching or whatever, with the Avatar. The rest of the film is in his imagination.
                  This theory explains how he was able to do all the stupid things he did and get away with it, and how all the plot holes can work for the film. It's a dream. A dream in the head of a stupid stupid man. A stupid stupid bland 2 dimensional man.
                  Where the hell was Joseph Gordon Levitt then?

Comment

• No they don't. Like most forms of media, it just has to entertain.

Comment

Yeah your right, I just think he put it in there "cause it looked cool" and not really think about how it actually works
                      Which is precisely why fuck that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                        Where the hell was Joseph Gordon Levitt then?
                        He was Quadditch.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          No they don't. Like most forms of media, it just has to entertain.
                          While you're correct in the sense that nobody is going to arrest James Cameron for making a movie that doesn't make any sense... Avatar will not go down in the annals (heh.... annal) of history the way other films like Star Wars or Jaws did precisely because of shit like that.

So suck on it.

Comment

• I've seen Avatar and while I don't think it should have been nominated for best picture, it was not the worst movie ever either.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              No they don't. Like most forms of media, it just has to entertain.
                              Only an idiot is entertained by stupidity.

Comment

I've seen Avatar and while I don't think it should have been nominated for best picture, it was not the worst movie ever either.
                                That goes to After Last season.
                                But what's worse than being just bad, is being bland, and called great.
                                It's not that the film is stupid that I hate it, it's that it's stupid, and people call it genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X