Wizard World Chicago '08?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizard World Chicago '08?

I have a massive Predator group for WWC.... anyone from GLC going?
    Those that never take risks never know what could have been

I make kyle rayner rings... contact me for pics and pricing info

draft picks:
    1. Terminator T-800 (Indy/Dark Horse)
    2. Unicron (Indy/IDW)
    3. Ultron (Marvel)
    4. Metallo (DC)
    5. Freddy Krueger

I'm going all four days (somehow two days turned into all four).

I just hope Mr. Johns and McKeever aren't going to hate me this year compared to the last times I got autographs from them. Freakin stacks this time compared to one or four like in the past. But that's only due to Geoff not being there last year and McKeever.. well I have to repay him for all those times he kept looking at my wallet with lust.

Also I wonder if Moose is going.. I hope so I can get my three issues of Legacy of Doom signed plus a ton of GL and Teen Titan stuff. Oh and if he has sheets of Legacy of Doom or of the Cyborg Superman cover. I'm so going to be buying a ton of that.

Comment

I'll be there at least 2 days, don't know how much time I'll get off work. trying to convince my wife to dress up with me.

Comment

I'm going to try and be there on Saturday, after I get off work Saturday morning... I'm just going there to buy somethings, and to see if I can nab any good GL heroclix
        "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have a four day pass, but I will have to leave Sunday for New Orleans (for work, not fun). I am still waiting on my Red Lantern suit and my updated GL suit.
          http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
          http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
          Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
          I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

So do we all want to plan on meeting up at some point? I'm going to try and get a Guy outfit together!

Comment

sounds good to me, I'll probably have the wife and kid in tow.
              "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Things are looking grim on my end of this, but I'm still hoping to go.

The predator group is gathering in the lobby of the Hyatt, so if the GLC wants to meet up there with us.....

draft picks:
                2. Unicron (Indy/IDW)
                3. Ultron (Marvel)
                4. Metallo (DC)
                5. Freddy Krueger

Comment

I should have my wife too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gl Josh View Post
                    I have a four day pass, but I will have to leave Sunday for New Orleans (for work, not fun). I am still waiting on my Red Lantern suit and my updated GL suit.
                    have to go to cafe du monde at least while there and cafe mespero.

Comment

alex ross will be appearing there .

Comment

sweet

Comment

Looks like I'm going to bow out of this.

Still a couple of weeks off, but It's looking grim

draft picks:
                          2. Unicron (Indy/IDW)
                          3. Ultron (Marvel)
                          4. Metallo (DC)
                          5. Freddy Krueger

Comment

That's too bad Kyle, I'm still not sure if I'm going or not either.

Comment

Well they finally posted the VIP exclusives and they pretty much SUCK!
                              Adi Granov-Thursday-I Don't read Iron Man
                              Silvestri-Friday-I dropped ALL TopCow earlier this year
                              Bendis-Saturday-Friends don't let Friends read Bendis
                              Johns-Sunday-Well I will be in New Orleans when this happens...
                              They have like four names for me to get and one of them is on the list on the day I am gone.
                              http://www.facebook.com/gljosh
                              http://gljoshpresents.blip.tv/
                              Originally posted by BatmanofSector2814
                              I have yet to see Avatar, mainly because it is the plot of Pocahontas wrapped in a "Halo vs World of Warcraft" flavored, CGI heavy shell...and I've already seen Pocahontas and played all 5 Halos...so....

Comment

Working...
                              X