Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if there's any Injustice 2 fans here but we got our first look at Hal's new design thanks to the mobile game getting leaked.

Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• I can live with it for a video game, but I'd hate it in live action. Too busy and clunky.

Comment

• ^Yeah, it doesn't look final to me and not as good as the last.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
          Not sure if there's any Injustice 2 fans here but we got our first look at Hal's new design thanks to the mobile game getting leaked.

i don't hate it so that's something

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• It looks a little crappy because it's from the mobile game so I'm sure the final console version will look a lot better. That being said, check out GL's awesome new super move.

Skip to 1:09!
            + YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
            CeltiC5-27
            Weaponer of Qward
            Last edited by CeltiC5-27; 02-22-2017, 11:10 PM.
            Green Lantern's Light!

Comment

It looks a little crappy because it's from the mobile game so I'm sure the final console version will look a lot better. That being said, check out GL's awesome new super move.
              There he is. I knew it had to be something like that.

That is a pretty cool move. It would be nice in an animated movie.

I couldn't play that, though. I don't have the patience for card-based games.

Comment

It looks a little crappy because it's from the mobile game so I'm sure the final console version will look a lot better. That being said, check out GL's awesome new super move.

Skip to 1:09!
                + YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• That WAS pretty cool!

Comment

• If you guys haven't seen it already, last week they dropped the Injustice 2 - Shattered Alliances Part 2 trailer revealing Green Lantern as well as a few others new characters.

+ YouTube Video

Green Lantern's Light!

Comment

• I don't see how the Guardians would make him a GL again after he murdered Guy and turned yellow

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                        I don't see how the Guardians would make him a GL again after he murdered Guy and turned yellow
                        Well, as Geoff taught us, the Guardians can be totally down with evil these days.

Comment

• I don't know man, seems a little iffy to me

Maybe him being green is a twist and he got a Power Ring power ring

Comment

• didn't know where to put this so................

+ YouTube Video

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Working...
                            X