BN/WotGLs Red Guy vs New52 Red Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BN/WotGLs Red Guy vs New52 Red Guy

Simple question: Which version of Red Guy do you prefer.

This Guy:

Or this Guy:

I like my Red Lanterns a little more savage and BN Red Guy was just that. His costume kicked more ass, and Guy with facial hair just seems wrong. When I started mentioning some human male lead should enter into Red Lanterns and Guy crossed my mind this was the guy I wanted to see. Not this Guy taking charge and doing good with the RLs.

I guess the only way to make the rest of the emotional spectrum relevant was to make a few of the Earth GL's and notable allies and enemies part of their colorful forces.

~KL~
    BN/WotGLs Red Guy
    37.50%
    New52 Red Guy
    37.50%
    Like them both!
    25.00%
    Hate them both!
    0.00%

Well, I don't think RL could've survived this long if they were all rabid dogs. So, I like the accepting-his-red, but also-leader Guy.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Guy's new look, but character-wise I FAR prefer him to be pretty much sane.

Comment

I like them both. As a matter of fact, Guy Gardner is cool no matter what.

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

I don't mind the new look but prefer the WotGL one best.

Can someone do a line-up of seminal Guy looks? The change over time is quite drastic compared to other GLs, maybe Stel is the only other GL that has had comparable overhauls.

Comment

The BN/WoTGL costume was a play on his old Honor Guard costume. I like the Reds better savage as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sundrop View Post

Can someone do a line-up of seminal Guy looks? The change over time is quite drastic compared to other GLs, maybe Stel is the only other GL that has had comparable overhauls.
              I second that request.

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

Working...
              X