Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al- View Post
    Damn it 11 more months.......
    Shall we begin the countdown? 363 days until SDCC 2012.

Comment

I think it's actually less than that since it's starts on July 12, 2012.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Oh yeah! Forgot about that! 356 days until SDCC 2012.

Comment

It's like 2000 grand for one booth space.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            I think it's actually less than that since it's starts on July 12, 2012.
            thats my 28th birthday too. What a way to celebrate.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

oh snap! There might not be on-site registration at all in 2012 for 2013

http://whennerdsattack.com/?p=3481

Comment

will try to go next year!!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
                  oh snap! There might not be on-site registration at all in 2012 for 2013

http://whennerdsattack.com/?p=3481
                  The lining up for next years con really took the wind out of my sail for the 2011 comic con. It comforts me that I won't have to go through the same thing again next year, but I don't want to go through the madness of trying to buy the tickets online. I guess we'll see...

Comment

I hope to god the online purchasing won't be as painful as it was this last time.

Comment

No matter how it goes it will still be easier than cosplaying as a homeless guy overnight in San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by Al- View Post
                        The lining up for next years con really took the wind out of my sail for the 2011 comic con. It comforts me that I won't have to go through the same thing again next year, but I don't want to go through the madness of trying to buy the tickets online. I guess we'll see...
                        Originally posted by JAredLantern View Post
                        I hope to god the online purchasing won't be as painful as it was this last time.
                        That's why Primus and I decided to get it out of the way on Thursday morning. Losing a little sleep for one day was worth foregoing the headache and nonsense of trying to buy a pass online.

Comment

I would have done it but I did not have damn near 200 extra bucks for the ticket right there and then. I will just wait for the online clusterfuck.
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I feel you there, brutha. I guess being old has its advantages: Established credit.

Comment

I prefer not to use credit. College follishness put me in trouble with that so I avoid it. I dont even have a credit card anymore.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                                That's why Primus and I decided to get it out of the way on Thursday morning. Losing a little sleep for one day was worth foregoing the headache and nonsense of trying to buy a pass online.
                                Word! Especially after hearing the horror stories and hours trying to get passes online.

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                                I would have done it but I did not have damn near 200 extra bucks for the ticket right there and then.
                                I hear that. I did not want to fork over $350 for 2 passes. I imagine the passes for 2013 could increase to an even $200 for a 4 day pass with preview night.
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X