Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, kind of glad they got pushed back, I should have more money in september to spend on comic related purchases, still sucks we have to wait though. They'll be worth it.
    I Bleed Green

"WHO CONTROLS WHAT NOW?" - Hal Jordan

Comment

Batman Reborn is in stores now...
      Figures for Sale/Trade: DCUC/DCD/Green Lantern Related *CHEAP*
      Formally known as TMarcumUSN (or "Marcus" freakin' Bruce Castle haha)

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Comment

has anyone gotten their Blackest Night Series 5 already?

Comment

Looks like the honor guard ring was pushed back again to September 1 now.

Comment

Originally posted by claymore_1708 View Post
            has anyone gotten their Blackest Night Series 5 already?
            Next week.

Comment

One of my buddy said that Alan Scott was moved up to the first week of September, the DCD site isn't loading up for me, can anyone confirm?

Comment

I just checked and I can't get it to load either. When I checked last week the date was listed as September 8th.

Comment

Alan is now set for October 13th. Not sure if its a delay but Justice Batman is set for December 1st....

Comment

Mongul just got pushed to November 10th...

Damn thats going to be an expensive month!
                    "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Yaaay for someone not wanting to do their job!

Comment

Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
                        Yaaay for someone not wanting to do their job!
                        Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy with work and well just lazy. I changed the format up a bit. It takes to much time to sort through the GL related items and post just them. So I will be posting the whole DC shipping change list from now on. It will be a lot quicker for me. The first post will be updated every Tuesday afternoon (when dc releases the news letter)

Again sorry my laziness

Comment

It wasnt directed towards you- it was directed towards whomever doesnt want to complete their job in a timely fashion to get the product out on the original time.

Comment

yea whats up with the mongul getting pushed back all the time and no reasons why? ive kinda lost my faith in DCD and they put out suck great things.

Comment

Originally posted by TMarcumUSN View Post
                              It wasnt directed towards you- it was directed towards whomever doesnt want to complete their job in a timely fashion to get the product out on the original time.
                              Oh my bad, I thought you meant me not updating the list weekly.

Comment

Meanwhile, the Honor Guard ring has been pushed back again, this time to the 29th. This makes it three months late.
                                The last fan of 1990s comics
                                Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Working...
                                X