Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found this thread. I know the hunt is mostly over. I just want to say a couple of things. First, you are welcome for the pics of Saalak on page 8. I took those when I got the 4 pack. Second, I know someone on AFI who got the last 3 Guardian packs direct from China off of Ebay, only person I heard of who got them.

The story on Stel, according to Mattel, and I have touched on this elsewhere, is that he came from the original concept art, just like ALL of the other figures. The process of making a figure from design to peg takes 8-12 months, so once they got the art, they had to run with it. Then someone on the movie decided to change Stel and Mattel was too far into the process to adapt. That is the story they have actually managed to stick to, so far.

CCC.

Comment

• I was really disappointed in the movie's toys. The 3.75 figures were terribly articulated, and the Movie Masters were too small, with the exception of Kilowog. The 1/6 Hal looked pretty good, and I ended up purchasing a few busts, but it seems to me that a large percentage of the GL movie merch ended up pegwarming in discount outlets.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• I thought the Movie Masters looked fine. I still want to get more of them (esp. Moro).

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          I thought the Movie Masters looked fine. I still want to get more of them (esp. Moro).
          Their paint and headscans were fine, but they weren't the same scale as DC Classics. The MM torsos and limbs were considerably smaller, which is something I don't quite understand. For instance, the MOS MM figures are slightly shorter than DCUC/DC Unlimited (by about 1/2 inch) but the body dimensions are similar enough to be displayed with DCUC without looking out-of-place.
          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• I keep all my GL Movie stuff together (and separate from other displays) anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X