If Parallax/Hal ran into Sinestro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THREAD.....................RISE!!!!!

Anyway, I like this topic. I think Hal-as-Parallax would have attacked him as many have suggested because Parallax kind of acted on Hal's fears. On a second note, I think Sinestro would have not attacked or anything because he had won: The Corps/Guardians was gone, Hal had become his equal, and he was the only one alive. He was pretty much the ultimate victor.

Comment

Sinestro laid low after ET because his goal was to put Hal in his shoes, as a pariah and ultimate villain.

As soon as it comes out that Sinestro is still alive, questions would've been raised as to what happened between him and Hal, and so on. He wouldn't want questions. In fact it would have made sense for Sinestro to have killed anyone who might've tipped it off - like Ganthet.

It would've been interesting to see Hal's return start with Ganthet being murdered, leading Kyle on the trail to figure out why and learning about Parallax. But that would've upset the no-death theme of Rebirth.

Comment

Another thing... wouldn't Parallax-Hal have seen the events of Rebirth and such in his time-travels on and around Zero Hour (and created appropriate safeguards)?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
          Another thing... wouldn't Parallax-Hal have seen the events of Rebirth and such in his time-travels on and around Zero Hour (and created appropriate safeguards)?
          Time is always changing in comics.

Comment

He may have travelled time, but it doesn't nessasarily mean he was looking at it all as he did so.

Comment

perhaps he was more focused on the emerald knights events and forcing hal to go back to his own time line.

Comment

Working...
              X