This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    HLY SH!T $300.................................. f@ck that i can have sex for less money then that (but it is a nice box)
    Many of us here can have sex for a LOT less than that.

Comment

• Comment

• To be fair, the box set will last longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          not after you add it all up my friend

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          To be fair, the box set will last longer.
          THAT...................................... is a fair point (they don't call me Quickdraw Mcgraw for nothing, i always shot 1st BANG-BANG)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Originally posted by IonFan View Post
            not after you add it all up my friend
            The fact that you view relationships that way goes a long way toward explaining why you have to pay for companionship, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
              HLY SH!T $300.................................. f@ck that i can have sex for less money then that (but it is a nice box)
              Curious... What do you pay for the deed and have you gotten a new girlie who is hotter than a "5"? I miss those old threads. Those were loads of laughs!

That boxed set would be good if it just only contained the Blackest Night issues. Brightest Day was crap, had nothing to do with Green Lantern and was an arc long comic commercial to get you to buy other titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                Curious... What do you pay for the deed and have you gotten a new girlie who is hotter than a "5"? I miss those old threads. Those were loads of laughs!
                $160 every 2 weeks, $200 for overnights and $400 for weekends (does not include gifts, b-days, x-mas or what have you)

and yes i got me a new girl, been seeing her since late 2015 (alittle bit before my NYC trip in fact)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Had to be reminded that Van Jensen replaced him...and even after that remembered nothing from that run.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...interview/amp/

DC's Endless Winter to feature John Stewart in a central role. Also, it's being co-written by Ron Marz.
                    Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Well, now I "need" to get it. The seasonal books are a mixed bag. Usually there's at least one or two good ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        Well, now I "need" to get it. The seasonal books are a mixed bag. Usually there's at least one or two good ones.
                        It's pretty much the only exciting GL news lately. I'd jump for joy if DC announced that he's the Season 3 writer after Morrison, or that he's coming back to write a Kyle mini. That's probably too much to ask.
                        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Now this sounds like the kind of good, old-fashioned superhero crossover event I might actually enjoy, not some gritty, depressing, dark nonsense that rewrites the underpinnings of the universe with some depressing garbage. Here’s hoping...

Comment

• This Endless Winter mini event very much reminds me of Final Night. In scope, themes and structure. I'm not opposed to it at all, in fact these kind of mini events tend to make for a better and more cohesive read than the larger scale moneygrab events do. I may pick it up in trade later on.

Comment

• Green Lantern: John Stewart ― A Celebration of 50 Years

ABOUT GREEN LANTERN: JOHN STEWART — A CELEBRATION OF 50 YEARS
                              Five decades after his first appearance, this volume collects the greatest moments of the ground-breaking, fan-favorite Green Lantern, John Stewart!

Created by comic book legends Dennis O’Neil and Neal Adams, John Stewart changed both DC’s fictional universe and the comics industry itself. Introduced as a substitute for Hal Jordan, DC’s primary Green Lantern, John Stewart was DC’s first Black superhero, and over the years grew from a back-up player to a main character and arguably the most recognizable Green Lantern. Stewart starred in the Green Lantern series for a time and later his own series, Green Lantern: Mosaic, and was featured in other media adaptations including the beloved Justice League cartoon.

Fifty years following John Stewart’s debut, this collection highlights the character’s greatest moments over the decades–both space-faring and Earth-bound–from his first appearance in the legendary O’Neil/Adams Green Lantern run, to taking over from Hal Jordan as Earth’s Green Lantern, and being rechristened as the first mortal Guardian of the Universe.

This volume includes Green Lantern Vol. 2 #87, #182, #185, Green Lantern Vol. 3 #74, #156, Green Lantern Vol. 4 #49, Green Lantern: Mosaic #18, and Justice League of America #110.

Comment

• Oh that's cool. Not that I dont have all those issues already, but I may have to still pick this up. I'm always up for some John Stewart love.

Comment

Working...
                                X