Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that could work, but it would be kind of functionally equivalent to waking up and finding that the latter part of the season was just a dream. I'd find that kind of unsatisfying. Though moreso if the show was continuing than with it going away. If it was continuing then that would mean that, for instance, if we ever saw Larfleeze again, he'd have to be introduced all over again, which would be lame...

Comment

• DAMN IT TO HELL!

The show clearly was setting up Razer to be a Blue Lantern if it had continued.
      Originally posted by fearless2814.1
      ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• wow so sad...i knew razer would become a blue lantern. well its inferred i mean

Comment

• Blue Rocks, So saw it coming to. It really is a shame that the series canceled. Great ongoing interwoven storyline.

Comment

• For a forced ending to the series, pulled off a great finale. Loved it, I'll really miss this show.

Comment

• that was one of the greatest endings EVER.

and for the record i was gonna give TTG a shot............ until i saw the preview somehow i think i'm not the only one who will not be watching it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                that was one of the greatest endings EVER.

and for the record i was gonna give TTG a shot............ until i saw the preview somehow i think i'm not the only one who will not be watching it
                Yeah, they turned the Titans into an total candya$$ show. Obviously trying to tap into the younger crowd. Which almost all of their shows are geared too.

Comment

• ya know what's funny, TTG hasn't even aired yet and the fan boys are already hating on it (rightly so mind you), if CN was canceling GLTAS due to so-called "bad ratings" what makes them think TTG will do any better

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                    ya know what's funny, TTG hasn't even aired yet and the fan boys are already hating on it (rightly so mind you), if CN was canceling GLTAS due to so-called "bad ratings" what makes them think TTG will do any better
                    They don’t care. TTG obviously doesn’t cost much to make and it’s a comedy show, so it’ll be around for a while.

Also read the youtube comments for the commercial, (note: their funnier than the commercial).
                    Mister.Weirdo
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 03-17-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• That was a solid ending, even a bit tear-jerking, and I can't wait to own the series on DVD.

I can't wait for Avengers Assemble to begin. With GLTAS gone, there isn't a single interesting hero 'toon on the air right now.
                      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
                        That was a solid ending, even a bit tear-jerking, and I can't wait to own the series on DVD.

I can't wait for Avengers Assemble to begin. With GLTAS gone, there isn't a single interesting hero 'toon on the air right now.
                        Weren't The Avengers canned as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Lantern View Post
                          Weren't The Avengers canned as well?
                          Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes was canceled and will be replaced with Avengers Assemble.
                          Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                          ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Solid ending. Too bad about Aya....I thought since she had the spark of the living entity in her from the Central Battery (Ion??)....that she would survive. I guess not. But...her essence may still be out there....somewhere.

Comment

• brilliant episode, but bad aftermath that its cancelled the only thing we can be sure of razor searches to find her essence!!!!
                              "POOZER; its time to test your will"

"The Bigger you are the faster you burn!"

Comment

• Awesome ending.

Liked seeing the hand of creation. Would have liked to have seen what the time traveling messed up since there's usually always ripple effects.

I also think a blue ring plus a Star Sapphire's tether would be strong enough to locate Aya if she she exits in some form.

Comment

Working...
                                X