Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

15 Minutes with The Kid Lantern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a guilty pleasure song that you don't feel all that guilty about liking?

What's one place in the world you would want to visit?

What's one place in the world you will never go back to again?

Who is that person in the pic I used for your thread?
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      What's a guilty pleasure song that you don't feel all that guilty about liking?

What's one place in the world you would want to visit?

What's one place in the world you will never go back to again?

Who is that person in the pic I used for your thread?
      Anything by Ace of Base

Rome

This one girl's place... LOL

What pic? I don't see one...

~KL~

Comment

The picture I used for the first post of this thread from your profile.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

If you could choose any superhero movie to be made, what would you choose?

Is there anyone you would "make the switch" for?

What is your political alignment? (feel free to skip)

If you had to choose which to sit through a five hour concert of, what would you choose; JLS or Justin Beiber?

Anyone ever come up to you and said something really creepy randomly?

What do you think of the new batman costume from BvS?

Has a stranger ever randomly touched you?
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            The picture I used for the first post of this thread from your profile.
            I don't see a pic up there, but if its the one from my profile... comicvine.com had it in a Rick Jones gallery so...

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
            If you could choose any superhero movie to be made, what would you choose?

Is there anyone you would "make the switch" for?

What is your political alignment? (feel free to skip)

If you had to choose which to sit through a five hour concert of, what would you choose; JLS or Justin Beiber?

Anyone ever come up to you and said something really creepy randomly?

What do you think of the new batman costume from BvS?

Has a stranger ever randomly touched you?
            The Element Man: Metamorpho

Nope

Democrat I suppose, but honestly I'm more of a green party supporter.

I've never heard of the European boy band, but I'd rather get hit by a car than go to either.

All the time, I work with the public. One guy though in an old store I worked at started talking about maybe robbing the place and I was like" WTF!?! GET OUT..."

It works I suppose, I don't care for the bat on his chest though...

Yes. Again, working with the public has random people doing random shit constantly.

~KL~

Comment

Would you rather have a Power ring if it only worked when you were naked or one that only worked if you wore a pink tutu?
              Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

I could care less, it's a power ring. Probably naked though...

~KL~

Comment

Why don't you like the new logo?

What do you think of Michael Jackson's newly released song "Love Never Felt So Good"?

Any other funny stories about random weirdos at work?

Another story?

Would you kiss a man in public and let people film it for $1000?

Would you kiss a man in public and let people film it then send a copy to your entire family for $5000?

Would you run up to a random old lady on the street and give her a hug for $100?

Do you hate Windows 8?
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Why don't you like the new logo?

What do you think of Michael Jackson's newly released song "Love Never Felt So Good"?

Any other funny stories about random weirdos at work?

Another story?

Would you kiss a man in public and let people film it for $1000?

Would you kiss a man in public and let people film it then send a copy to your entire family for $5000?

Would you run up to a random old lady on the street and give her a hug for $100?

Do you hate Windows 8?
                    The bottom center just looks odd to me and it's kinda big.

Haven't heard it...

Plenty.

Guy came in messed up on nerve pills a few years back when we could have tobacco products that weren't behind the counter. He pulled his junk out and pissed all over some pre packaged rolling tobacco and the woman working hit the panic button like ten times. Minutes later every cop between two cities showed up and took the kid (he was around 18-20) and his drugged out mom to jail. All those cops were hoping it was a robbery/hostage situation.

Yep.

Yep.

I hug old ladies cause sometimes it makes their day. I don't need money to make an old lady smile. All the old ladies at my new job love me, if only I was 50-60 years old and liked saggy boobs...

I still use 7, but I don't hate 8. I just don't understand some of it. Honestly I thought Vista had some good points but I know I'm in the minority. Mainly I liked Vista cause the MSPaint was superior to previous versions and to somebody who makes micros it made making smaller details easier...

~KL~

Comment

I know someone who likes Vista...

Favourite number?

Do you like Chromeo?

Any questions you really want to be asked that you haven't yet?

Comment

I know someone who likes Vista...

Favourite number?

Do you like Chromeo?

Any questions you really want to be asked that you haven't yet?
                        8675309 lol

Wtf is chromeo?

Sure there are, there's just nobody asking them. Can't expect you to ask me everything. There were a few questions from the first few 15 Minutes threads I thought were cool and random but I'm not really getting that now

~KL~

Comment

How much do you spend a month on comics?

Comment

I think I know what you mean. Some people used to partake in the original series that don't seem to pop in anymore. If it helps, I can paste their questions. Just remember, these are verbatim steals from Projectile, Darth Primus and Cylon and are not my questions. Their may be overlap. So feel free to answer what you want.

First up, Projectile's questions:

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                            Favorite food?

Can I have a dollar?

Do you prefer candles or aerosol air fresheners?

What would you do if the lower half of your body was the lower half of a monkey?

How much ice cream sundae can you eat on a Sunday?

Favorite drink?

Favorite alcoholic drink ?

Favorite diaper brand?

Favorite tampons brand ?

Would you rather have robot arms or robot legs?

Robocop or Terminator?

What super powers would you like to have?

Hot dog on a bun or corn dog?

Hot dog on a Hamburger bun?

How many buffalo wings can you eat?

Would you rather bang silk spectre 1 or silk spectre 2?

What's in your pockets?

Pop tarts or pillsbury breakfast strudels?

Is your wallet thick, like full of crap besides cash and cards? A George Costanza wallet.

Have you ever eaten silly string?

To be Batman's Robin(get training and lotsa $$) would you have sex with him?

If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life,what would it be?

You have any pets?

Have you ever clogged the toilet?

Favorite female comic character?

coolest vehicle?__________________

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                            1. How did you find the GLCMB?

2. Do you remember your first post at the GLCMB? If so, what was it?

3. When was the last time you cried?

4. What three superpowers would you want to have?

5. Put these in order of importance: Money, Family, Friends, Work, Health, Privacy, Time,

6. If a movie was made based upon your life, would it be a comedy, horror, drama, action, romance or SciFi?

7. What three fictional characters would you invite to dinner?

8. When you walk, which foot do you start with?

9. Which five female celebrities to you find most attractive?

10. Put these in order of perference: Paris, London, New York City, Rome, Tokyo, Sydney, Rio

11. What are you're favorite five TV shows?

12. What comic book character are you most like?

13. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

14. If your Uncle Jack was stuck up on a ledge, would you help your Uncle Jack off?

15. Put these in order of perference: Wonder Woman, Spider Woman, Power Girl, Black Canary, Black Widow, Black Cat, Catwoman, White Queen

16. Pick a number from 1 to 100.

17. What's the first name of the person you have a crush on?

18. What is your favorite Rocky movie?

19. What time to you usually wake up in the morning?

20. Put these in order of perference: Boobs, Legs, Butt, Face, Personality, Intelligence, Occupation, Weight, Height

And next, Cylon's:

Originally posted by CYLON (13) View Post
                            Do you ever wish you'd gone into another profession?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Pot or booze?

CD's or Digital Downloads?

Books or reading tablet?

Top three albums of all time?

Garfield or Heathcliff?

Groening, MacFarlane or Judge?
                            (South Park still suuuuucks!)

Animation or Live-Action?

Top 5 tv shows?

Life after death? Yes or no?

Favorite comic origin?

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern of Gallifrey View Post
                              How much do you spend a month on comics?
                              The most I ever spent on monthly comics was around Blackest Night when I tried and damn near succeeded in getting every tie in and mini. At the New52 relaunch I got 17 books a month for around 7 months only sticking with Animal Man until his first annual. Now... I don't buy comics. When Kyle Rayner gets to a point I find him readable again, I'll buy comics.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              I think I know what you mean. Some people used to partake in the original series that don't seem to pop in anymore. If it helps, I can paste their questions. Just remember, these are verbatim steals from Projectile, Darth Primus and Cylon and are not my questions. Their may be overlap. So feel free to answer what you want.

First up, Projectile's questions:
                              It didn't paste the ?'s so I'm gonna do the first bunch for now copy/paste style...

Favorite food? Broccoli and Chicken Chinese style

Can I have a dollar? If I had a dollar sure

Do you prefer candles or aerosol air fresheners? aerosol

What would you do if the lower half of your body was the lower half of a monkey? Fall over cause my top is too heavy?

How much ice cream sundae can you eat on a Sunday? Just one from McD's with extra fudge

Favorite drink? Pepsi or Coke, whichever is cheaper LOL

Favorite alcoholic drink ? Tequila or Moonshine

Favorite diaper brand? Huggies worked best for my kid so...

Favorite tampons brand ? Wife makes me get her some Tampax usually.

Would you rather have robot arms or robot legs? Arms

Robocop or Terminator? Robocop

What super powers would you like to have? Flight and energy manipulation so I could borrow electricity w/o paying LOL

Hot dog on a bun or corn dog? Hot Dog on a bun, preferably with chili and mustard

Hot dog on a Hamburger bun? I don't mind

How many buffalo wings can you eat? I limit myself to 20 but I like boneless wings a lot better.

Would you rather bang silk spectre 1 or silk spectre 2? 1 is probably hotter in a mature woman kinda way but 2 probably has better moves. And I think 2 had a bigger ass so... 2.

What's in your pockets? Currently in my boxers, so nothing. Usually I carry at least a sharp pocket knife and a lighter, in case I ever get stranded or lost somewhere I can make it with those two things.

Pop tarts or pillsbury breakfast strudels? Whichever is in my kitchen but I love me some s'mores Pop Tarts...

Is your wallet thick, like full of crap besides cash and cards? A George Costanza wallet. Yeah I have letter from when me and my wife first started dating, a metal pin from the Metropolitan from my first visit to NYC back in '03, family pics, bunch of shit I don't need, etc. But I don't really carry a wallet anymore.

Have you ever eaten silly string? No, the cans say not to

To be Batman's Robin(get training and lotsa $$) would you have sex with him? If it was just once and he never brought it up again, maaaaybe. LOL

If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life,what would it be? BBQ beef sandwiches from the restaurant I currently work in (forgot to tell everyone I finally quit that tobacco chain job a few months back!)

You have any pets? Two. A fat orange cat my son named Garfield and a new cat we've taken in who is black with a white bottom lip and belly, and white feet... we named him Socks.

Have you ever clogged the toilet? A few times, my wife would kill me for saying so but she does on the regular LOL

Favorite female comic character? Toss up between the Secret from the classic Young Justice series, Ms. Marvel/Carol, Rogue, or Wasp

coolest vehicle?I've always wanted some form of Orion's astro-glider and helmet. The New52 version looks less goofy...

~KL~

Comment

If you could change Green Lantern any way you wanted how and what would you do?

Comment

Working...
                                X