This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    Hmmm.....this bears further investigation into the deepest, darkest corners of the intarwebs for a viewing.

Question-are they fast or slow zombies?
    Fast moving. More like 28 Days Later, but the zombies end up being quite different by the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Davos View Post
      Fast moving. More like 28 Days Later, but the zombies end up being quite different by the end.
      Sweet. I tried finding it today, but no dice. I kept getting re-directed to some kind of dinosaur movie.

Comment

• just got back from seeing Ant-Man, not a bad movie i liked it alot

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• 28 Days Later (2003)

Since I wasn't able to view Extinction, I went for the movie that BDD compared it to. Not a bad flick. Didn't even realize Cillian Murphy was in it. Definitely makes you think about who is the bigger monster- the infected or the living? (which seems to be a common thread with all things zombies these days). I can definitely see where The Walking Dead got partial influence from. And I like fast zombies.

Comment

• 28 Days Later is a fantastic movie. Kind of a zombie movie but not really, it still plays upon our fear of infection, so IMO it belongs with the genre. Can't recommend that movie enough.

Comment

• yeah to bad they won't finish it

IonFan says

Comment

• What, 28 Months Later?

Comment

• yes i'd want to see it, but something tells me we'll get this in 28 years

IonFan says

Comment

• Public Enemies (2009)

"I was raised on a farm in Moooresville, Indiana. My mama died when I was three, my daddy beat the hell out of me cause he didn't know no better way to raise me. I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars, whiskey, and you. What else you need to know?"

Comment

• Ant-Man (2015)

400th post yay.

Comment

• Hercules (1958)
                        + YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"My heart has reached the crossroads of destiny."

Comment

• evil dead 1981. never saw it till now and wow totally campy
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            evil dead 1981. never saw it till now and wow totally campy
                            That was a big part of its charm.

28 Weeks later (2007)

Wow! Fast vicious angry humans. I don't even know if they can be classified as zombies since they don't really die first. It's like a human rabies epidemic. Crazy dad freaked me out. He gets nothing for Father's Day next year. I'm m not sure I totally understood the ending with the brother and sister- did they live or die? Or get turned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                              That was a big part of its charm.

it wasnt bad but people like my cousin put it on a high petistel like its a godly film. i mean shit he went to an evil dead musical like a year ago
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                                it wasnt bad but people like my cousin put it on a high petistel like its a godly film. i mean shit he went to an evil dead musical like a year ago
                                Your cousin is right. You are wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X