Valiant Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valiant Comics

VEI will start publishing new Valiant comics in 2012.

Thoughts on how this line will do?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=32587

We can only hope for success. The Valiant stuff in the 1990s was great.
    The last fan of 1990s comics
    Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Yo.

I really wish they hadnt rebooted their line, cuz wat came outta *that* was pure shit.......

I'll give this a look, just cuz Im hoping to see wat they do Harbinger -wise...........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

So long as X-O is the same I'm in

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          I really wish they hadnt rebooted their line, cuz wat came outta *that* was pure shit.......
          I take it you mean the Acclaim era? Agreed. But that won't be an issue this time around.
          I'll give this a look, just cuz Im hoping to see wat they do Harbinger -wise...........
          Also agreed. Harbinger was phenomenal. I'd love a new Rai series, too.

Comment

Yo.

yea, the Acclaim-stuff was pure drek; I almost sued them for eye- & mind-poisoning.........

and yea, Id LOVE a new Rai series.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Why has no one posted this yet?!

I'm excited, anyway. Screw you guys if you're not.

Comment

That looks awesome. I was never into XO really, but if they brought back the Visitor I'd pick it up at least...

~KL~

Comment

X-O Manowar #1 comes out tomorrow, people. I can't be the only one picking it up...

Comment

Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                    I'd love a new Rai series, too.

Comment

I picked up X-O Manowar # 1 but I haven't read it yet. I've really only ever read about 5 or 6 issues of the original Valiant run. I have almost no background on the character but I'll post my reaction once I've read it.

Comment

X-O #1 was very good. And I'm glad to see the news of EW and Rai...it was only a matter of time, and hot damn, they've got some great creators!

Comment

Originally posted by MeltDown View Post
                          I picked up X-O Manowar # 1 but I haven't read it yet. I've really only ever read about 5 or 6 issues of the original Valiant run. I have almost no background on the character but I'll post my reaction once I've read it.
                          Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                          X-O #1 was very good. And I'm glad to see the news of EW and Rai...it was only a matter of time, and hot damn, they've got some great creators!
                          I'm like MeltDown—read (and enjoyed) some but not much of the original. It looked good but I didn't pick it up yet. I was tempted.

Comment

Ok, I finally read X-O Manowar # 1. I enjoyed it but I wasn't blown away. I'm interested to see what happens next but mostly because it started out so much differently than I expected. I thought the story was going to take place in a futuristic or at least modern setting. Is this similar to the original series or is this a vast departure?

Comment

Still waiting for the Visitor... especially since he was tied to Harbinger....

~KL~

Comment

Working...
                              X